OBT : Outbound Training or also know as “Experiential learning”.
Today we are in the system of humanistic approach, where each employee need recognition , freedom , empowerment , good relationship with in organization. Outbound Management Programs are a training method for enhancing organizational performance through experiential learning. Such programs are often also referred to as corporate adventure training and outdoor management development.
These training workshops are high energy offside training programs for enhancing individual and team performance. Through these outbound management programs skills improvement takes place in the areas of:
- Team bonding
- Time management
- Problem solving
- Decision making
- Change adaptation
- Personal development
The OBT offers numerous beneficial aspects to the organizations and their employees:
- Enables greater flexibility
- Helps people become more positive
- Tags the concerned as ‘Dependable’
- Improves and streamlines the overall thought process of the employees
- Greatly assist the employees in displaying their best behavioral skills
- Also helps participants to realize their unexplored potential and talent.