- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
“Andharban”, means dense dark forest, Andharban is one of the most beautiful treks in Sahyadris. In this trek, you climb and descend for almost 4 hours and you are covered with dense forest and shade. En-route enjoy the waterfalls and awesome view of Kundalika valley. This trek is also famous for various species of Butterfly and flowers. The awesome view of Bhira dam at the end of the trek is just a treat to the eyes.
Age group: 10 years and above
5.45 am – FC Road, opp Starbucks
06.00 am - Paud road, outside Burger King near PNG showroom
06.10 am – Chandni Chowk, Lohia Jain It park
05.45 am – Departure from FC Road, opp Starbucks
Time : 6:00 am
We depart after our last pick up from Paud road, outside Burger King near PNG showroom.
Have breakfast on the way. Reach to the Base village Pimpri. Its a starting point of the trek. Start trek around 9.00 towards Andharban jungle.
Reach valley view point
Around 01.00 pm reach to the valley view point. Have lunch (brought by participants). Click some photographs and start return journey to the base village
Reach Base village and have evening tea & snacks. Post hi - tea leave for Pune.
Time : 9:30 pm
Arrival (+/-30 minutes)
Reach Pune .
- Transport by Non Ac private vehicle
- Different entry fees at different points
- Forest entry and permission
- Evening tea and snacks(heavy)
- Basic first aid if needed, expertise
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in fees includes
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
1. A Backpack/trekking sack. (Please avoid jhola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek with them)
2. Minimum 3 liters of water.
3. Pack Lunch
4. Torch with extra batteries. (Just in case)
5. Personal medication (if required), glucose electral etc. Basic first aid will be available.
6. Cap & rain cover
7. Extra pair of clothes to change. (Just in case)
8. Camera (Optional)
9. Some emergency food like biscuits, plum cakes, chocolates etc.
10. Shoes are the must - Good quality trekking /sports.
11. Chappals/Sandals for use after trek (Optional).