- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Break free for a weekend close to beautiful Hadshi Lake in Mulshi. Unshackle yourselves and rediscover the joy of being close to nature, feel the freshness of the morning mist laden air, enjoy the warmth of a fire under a star sky for Camping (for overnight stay) and the taste of simplicity. The camp site is located on the bank of Hadshi Lake and close to Tikona fort. It is about 42 km from Pune.
The camp site is located on the bank of Hadshi Lake and close to Tikona fort. It is about 42 km from Pune.
Time : 2:20 pm
ReportingReporting at campsite. Have evening tea and snacks. Enjoy some adventure activities.
Time : 5:00 pm
BarbequeIn the evening spend some time around the campfire followed by barbecue.
Time : 9:00 pm
DinnerEnjoy your delicious dinner. Post dinner the night will be free at leisure.
Time : 7:00 am
Nature Trail & BreakfastWakeup call. Freshen up & go for a small trail around the campsite. Come back freshen up & have Breakfast.
Time : 11:00 am
Arrival (30 min +/-)Reach Pune.
- Evening tea
- Dinner (Veg/Non veg)
- Barbeque (Veg/Non veg – limited 200 gram pp)
- Accommodation in tents on sharing basis
- Foam mat, pillow & blanket will be provided
- Safety Equipment
- Backpack Outdoors experts
- Food ordered other than mentioned meals in Itinerary.
- Personal Expenses like Soft Drinks, Mineral water, Tips etc
- Any kind of Insurance, Medical or/and Emergency Charges.
- Anything not covered under the head ‘Cost Includes’.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing