- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Devkund Waterfalls is situated in the wild of great Sahyadris. Hiding in the dense forest and making it more beautiful with its magnificent heights is the exact description of this waterfalls.
In the Jungle of Bhira, gods one of the best creation waiting for all trekkers is "Devkund". An easy hour-long hike from the village Bhira leads you to the rock, opening down to the waterfall which is beautiful, clear and pristine. Must visit place for nature lovers.
05.30 am - Paud road, opp Burger King near PNG showroom
05.45 am - FC Road, opp Starbucks
06.00 am - Bremen chowk
06.15 am - Wakad, under Hinjawadi flyover
Time : 6:00 am
We depart after our last pick up from Wakad, under Hinjawadi flyover.
Have breakfast on the way. Reach to the Base Bhira. Start trek around 9.00 towards Devkund Waterfall.
Reach to the waterfall around 11.30. Enjoy the waterfall and nature. Have lunch (to be brought by the participants) & start return journey towards Bhira village.
Reach Base village and have evening tea & snacks. Post hi - tea leave for Pune.
Time : 9:30 pm
Arrival (+/-30 minutes)
Reach Pune .
- Transport by non Ac private vehicle
- Evening tea & refreshments
- Basic first aid if needed,
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in fees includes
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
1. A Backpack/trekking sack. (Please avoid jhola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek with them)
2. Minimum 3 liters of water.
3. Pack Lunch
4. Torch with extra batteries. (Just in case)
5. Personal medication (if required), glucose electral etc. Basic first aid will be available.
6. Cap & rain cover
7. Extra pair of clothes to change. (Just in case)
8. Camera (Optional)
9. Some emergency food like biscuits, plum cakes, chocolates etc.
10. Shoes are the must - Good quality trekking /sports.
11. Chappals/Sandals for use after trek (Optional).