- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Hello Backpackers! ! !
Come join us for this adventurous journey
Harishchandragad is a hill fort in the Ahmednagar district of India. Its history is linked with that of Malshej Ghat, kothale village and it has played a major role in guarding and controlling the surrounding region. Breath taking view from the top and the viewing of the geographical wonders like Kokan kada are all part of the adventurous journey.
Endurance: - Medium
Time : 11:00 pm
Reach base village05.00 am- Reach Pachnai (base village) Freshen up and relax for some time. Have breakfast. After breakfast start trek through the Jungle route.
Reach the topReach the top. Relax for some time. Explore fort and mighty Kokan kada. Also visit temples around. Have lunch on the top. Post lunch start descending towards base village.
Tea & SnacksReach base village. Freshen up & have tea. 05.00 pm - Start return Journey to Pune. We will have Snacks on the way.
Time : 11:00 pm
Arrival (+/-)Reach Pune.
- Transport by private vehicle
- Evening tea at base
- Heavy snacks on the return journey
- Basic first aid if needed, expertise
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in cost includes
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
1. A Backpack / trekking sack. (Please avoid jola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek or rappel with them)
2. Minimum 3 liters of water.
3. Torch with extra batteries. (Just in case)
4. Personal medication (if required). Basic first aid will be available.
5. Cap & rain cover
6. Extra pair of clothes to change.(Just in case)
7. Camera (Optional)
8. Some emergency food like biscuits, plum cakes, chocolates etc.
9. Shoes are must - Good quality trekking /sports.
10. Chappals/Sandals for use after trek (Optional)
** Double pack your valuables in plastic bags to avoid getting wet.