- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Harishchandragad is a hill fort in the Ahmednagar district of India. Its history is linked with that of Malshej Ghat, kothale village and it has played a major role in guarding and controlling the surrounding region.
- Grade: – Difficult
- Endurance: – High
- Adventure trek via Nalichi wat
- Visit Kokan Kada
- Campfire lots of fun n masti.
- Tent stayRoute: Pune: Paud Road - FC Road opp Starbucks- University – Breman chowk – Spicer college – Haris Bridge – Nashik Phata – Ale Phata – Base village - Back.
10:45 pm: Reporting sharp at Burger King
11.00 pm: Burger King, Paud Road Kothrud, Near P&G Showroom.
11.15 pm: Opp Wadeshwar Hotel, FC Road, Deccan.
11.35 pm: Pune university Signal
11.55 pm: Bremen Chowk, Aundh
12.15 am: Nashik Phata
Time : 12:15 pm
We depart after our last pick up from Nashik Phata
Time : 6:00 am
Reach Base Village
Reach base village. Freshen up and start the trek. Have breakfast on the way.
Time : 1:10 pm
Nalichi Vaat & Kokan Kada
Enjoy trekking through the most adventurous Nalichi wat. Reach Kokankada & have lunch. Relax for some time. Experience the camping at Kokankada. Nigh at leisure.
Time : 7:30 am
Wake up call. Have breakfast. Explore around. Visit Taramati point, the highest point on the fort. Visit temples around and start descending via Khireshwer.
Arrival (30 min +/-)
Time : 10:30 pm
Departure for Pune after Lunch at Khireshwar. Evening tea on the way.
- 2 Breakfast
- 2 Lunch
- 1 Dinner
- Evening tea
- Accommodation in tents (on sharing basis)
- Private non AC bus transport
- First aid
- Safety equipment
- Dinner (return journey)
- Sleeping bag,
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in fees includes
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
Things to carry:
* Personnel Bedding (Foam Mat/ Sleeping bags/ alternate)
* A 'Backpack' or a haversack (please avoid Zola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek with them)
* Minimum 3 liters of water.
* Personal medication (If required). Basic First Aid will be available.
* Cap & warm clothes.
* Extra pair of clothes.
* Camera (Optional)
* Torch with extra batteries. (Must)
* Emergency Food like biscuits, plum cakes, chocolates etc.
* Shoes are the must - Good quality Trekking /Sports.