- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
River rafting is undoubtedly one of the most enthralling and physically demanding adventures sports in the world. The adrenaline rush and the excitement experienced while riding and tumbling down the white waters of fast flowing rivers across boulder-strewn beds is simply unmatched by any other sport.
This is usually done on white water or different degrees of rough water, in order to thrill and excite the raft passengers. Rafting is really fun.
* International Grading : IV + Category
* Rafting Duration: Approx 2 hrs.
* Orientation & Training Clear and comprehensive training will be given to all guests before the ride.
* This is a very safe game
* Best quality life jackets and helmets will be provided
* Delicious food after rafting and changing facility available
* Must be 14 years and above
* Reasonable fitness level
* Non Swimmers welcome
* No Pregnant Ladies
* Nobody over 120 kilos
5.30 am at FC road, opp Starbucks
6.00 am at Paud road opp Burger King
6.10 am at Chandni Chowk
Bus Route: Nalstop – Vanaj – Chandni Chowk – Pirangut-Paud-Mulshi -Tamini Ghat-Ville Village & Back
Rafting venue: –
From Pune : 98 km drive on Mulshi Road ( SH – 60 ) to Ville village – (Rafting Office) below Tamhini Ghat
Time : 6:00 am
DepartureWe depart after our last pick up from Chandani Chowk.
BreakfastHave breakfast on the way. Reporting at the rafting office at Vile village around 8.30 am. Post registration safety & rafting instructions will be given. And yow will be all set for the trill of rafting.
RaftingEnjoy Rafting. It generally takes two and half hours. Where you can enjoy wild rapids & thrill. Body surfing is the best part of rafting. Post rafting transfer to Pooja farms lunch. After freshen up, you will be served delicious veg - non veg buffet lunch. Post lunch spend some time around Puja farm as its one of the most beautiful farms around Kolad. Start return journey around 04.00 pm
Tea & RefreshmentsOn the way to Pune have Tea & Refreshments.
Time : 9:00 pm
Arrival (+/-30 minutes)Reach Pune .
- Rafting session
- Unlimited breakfast
- Unlimited veg & veg-non lunch with lake side view
- Unlimited Evening tea and snacks
- Clean changing rooms
- Private non Ac transport Pune to Pune
- All safety equipment
- Basic first aid if needed
- Anything which is not mentioned in includes
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
• T-Shirts, shorts and sports shoes or floaters for rafting
• A change of dry clothes and a towel
• A Water Bottle (2 Liters must)
• Camera, Cell Phone (Optional)
• Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
• Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc
• Personal basic medication (if any).
• A haversack to put all these things