- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Hello Backpackers! ! ! .
Backpack Outdoors is arranging a trek to Mount Kalsubai – The highest peak in Maharashtra.
Kalsubai, at the height of 5,400 ft, is the highest peak in the state of Maharashtra. Kalsubai temple is located on top of the peak. The rugged terrain and the wildflowers in full bloom make the trek extremely enjoyable.
11.00 pm: Paud Road opp Burger King
11.15 pm: FC Road opp Starbucks
11.30 pm : University Chowk
11.45 pm: Nashik Phata
Date : July 9, 2020
Time : 11:00 pm
DepartureDeparture from Pune via private transport.
Reach base village05.00 am - Reach Bari (base village). Freshen up & have breakfast. Post breakfast start the trek.
Reach the Top11.30 am Reach on the top. Explore around & have lunch (to be brought by participants) Spend some time on the top. Start descending towards base village around 01.00 pm
Evening Tea04.30 pm Reach at the base & have tea. & start return Journey to Pune
Time : 11:00 pm
Arrival (+/-)Reach Pune.
- Transport by private vehicle
- Breakfast evening tea at the base
- Heavy snacks on the return journey
- Basic first aid if needed expertise
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in fees includes
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
1. A Backpack / trekking sack. (Please avoid zola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek or rappel with them)
2. Minimum 3 litres of water.
3. Packed Lunch
4. Torch with extra batteries. (Just in case)
5. Personal medication (if required). Basic first aid will be available.
6. Cap & rain cover
7. Extra pair of clothes to change.(Just in case)
8. Camera (Optional)
9. Some emergency food like biscuits, plum cakes, chocolates etc.
10. Shoes are must - Good quality trekking /sports.
11. Chappals/Sandals for use after trek (Optional)
** Double pack your valuables in plastic bags to avoid getting wet.