- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Vasota is fort situated in sanctuary called Koyna Wildlife Sanctuary, surrounded by a dense forest overlooking the beautiful backwaters of Koyna dam. It offers amazing surprises like a boat ride, dense jungle, richest biodiversity and absolute raw and rugged view of Sahyadries. It's an absolute paradise for every outdoor enthusiast.
B1: 23 Oct 2021 Saturday (Departure Friday night)
Departure: Pune to Pune
11:00 pm- Wakad Flyover
11.15 pm- Breman Chowk
11.25 pm- JM Road outside Mc donalds
11.35 pm- Outside Datta Mandir, Dadawadi, Swargate
11.45 pm- Rajaram bridge
11.55 pm- Vadgaon bridge, Narhe
Time : 11:00 pm
We depart after our last pick up from Vadgaon bridge, Narhe
Time : 5:00 am
Reach Base Village
Reach Bamnoli (base village) & Rest for some time. Freshen up & have breakfast. Post breakfast
get ready to enjoy boat ride to reach the base of Vasota fort.
09.30 am start the Trek.
Time : 12:30 pm
Reach the top
Reach the top & explore the fort. Click some photographs and spend some time on the fort. Post lunch start descending.
Time : 5:00 pm
Reach at the base around 4.00 pm. Start return journey by boat towards Bamnoli
Reach Bamnoli. Have evening tea & snacks. Post hi-tea departure to Pune.
Time : 11:00 pm
Arrival (+/-30 minutes)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Pack lunch
- Evening tea snacks
- Boat charges
- Forest permissions
- Basic first aid if needed
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in fees includes
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
1. Empty Tiffin box
2. A Backpack / trekking sack. (Please avoid zola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek or rappel with them)
3. Minimum 3 liters of water.
4. Torch with extra batteries. (Just in case)
5. Personal medication (if required). Basic first aid will be available.
6. Cap & warm clothes.
7. Extra pair of clothes to change.
8. Camera (Optional)
9. Some emergency food like biscuits, plum cakes, chocolates etc.
10. Shoes are must - Good quality trekking /sports.
11. Chappals/Sandals for use after trek (Optional)
** Double pack your valuables in plastic bags to avoid getting wet.