The most thrilling experience during the monsoons is the experience one gets through waterfall rappelling. Rappelling is an exciting & thrilling technique used in mountaineering to descend steep slopes and mountain cliffs with the help of ropes, harness, descender and other equipment.
We are arranging this fantastic activity on this weekend, away from the crowed places, this waterfall is hidden in the interiors of Temghar dam with a beautiful dam view just 40 Km from Chandani Chowk.
Come experience the thrilling adventure with Backpack Outdoors.
Region- Temghar dam, Lavasa Road, Pune
Grade – Medium
Endurance – Medium
Height– 150 Ft (Approx)
Batch 1- 27th July 19 Sat
Batch 2 -28th July 19 Sun
5.45 am : Assemble & departure at FC Road, opp Starbucks Coffee. En route pickups. Have breakfast on the way. Reach to the drop off point & start Trek towards destination (It’s one hour hike). Reach to the rappelling start point. rappelling session will start after briefing & Safety instructions.
2.00 pm: Lunch break (to be brought by participants).Post lunch rappelling session continues. Ample time to play in the waterfall.
6.00 pm: Start Return Journey (Evening tea and snacks).
7.30 pm: Expected Arrival in Pune (approx +/- 30 min).
with transport Rs. 950/- per person
without transport Rs. 650/- per person
Cost Includes – Transport, Breakfast, Evening tea & snacks, Rappelling with all safety equipment and experienced adventure experts
Cost Excludes – Lunch and anything which is not mentioned in cost includes.
Things to Carry:
1. Packed Lunch.
2. A ‘Backpack’ or a haversack (please avoid zola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek with them)
3. Shoes are must – Good quality Trekking /Sports.
4. Minimum 2 litres of water.
5. Personal medication (If required). Basic First Aid will be available.
7. Extra pair of clothes to change (optional)
8. Camera (Optional)
9. Torch with extra batteries (Just in case)
10. Emergency Food like biscuits, plum cakes, chocolates etc.(must)
** Double pack your valuables in plastic bags to avoid getting wet, as we will we will rappel with backpacks.
P.S: We have a great team of certified & experienced Outdoor experts; we use good quality safety equipment for all our events
** Smocking and drinking is strictly prohibited during the entire event.
Office: +91- 9850788233
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
Thanks and Regards,
Team BACKPACK OUTDOORS
Keep Camping & Trekking !!!!
Flat no 3, ground floor,
Vignesh Apartment, Near Jost Engg company,
opp Rawat furniture showroom,
Paud road, Kothrud,
Office Timings:-12pm to 6.30 pm
Cancellation Policy (for details policy please refer our (website: www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveler/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travelers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only(not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack Outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event.
For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of event.
• If the event is cancelled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is cancelled by Backpack Outdoors due to insufficient number of people then full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.