Hello Backpackers ! ! !
It is, after all, a different experience to spend the night in the lap of nature and natural beauty
This was the first fort to be captured by the Shivaji Maharaj in the year 1643, this formed the nucleus of Maratha Empire. The name of the fort is derived from the words, Prachanda, which means huge and gad, which means fort in Marathi. This hill fort Torna is known as the highest fort perched on a hilltop in the district of the Puna Satara Highway at Nasarapur.
Date :- 21-22 Apr 2018 ,Sat-Sun
11.00 pm- Bremen Chowk , Aundh
11.15 pm- Mc Donalds JM road
11.25 pm- Bsnl office,near Nal stop, Karve road
11.30 pm- Karve Putala , Kothrud
11.30 pm – Departure by Private Transport to Velhe. (base village)
01.00 am – Reach Base village and start Trek.
04.30 am – Reach the top and relax. Have some food (to be brought by participants). Camp fun, masti and some rest.
05.30 am – Wake up and freshen up.
06.00 am – Explore fort and view the beautiful sunrise.
07.00 am – Start descending.
09.30 am – Reach base and have Breakfast.
10.30 am – Start return journey
01.00 pm – Reach Pune. (+/-30 minutes)
Cost: Rs – 850/- per person+5% transaction charges
Cost includes – 1 Morning tea, 1 breakfast, Basic first aid, safety equipments, expertise and lots of fun.
Cost excludes – Sleeping Bags, onward journey dinner and return journey lunch, and anything that is not specifically mentioned in fees includes.
5% transaction charges will be extra for online transactions
Things to Carry:
• Torch with extra batteries (Mandatory)
• Carry personal bedding if you plan to sleep (sleeping bags, carry mats alternative)
• Good quality trekking/sports shoes for the trek
• Comfortable footwear to wear when not on trek (optional)
• Personal medication (Basic first aid will be available)
• Water bottle(2 litres) and emergency food like plum cakes, biscuits (for trek)
• Electrol/ORS (Mandatory)
• Extra clothes as needed
• Mosquitoes repellent (just in case)
• Winter clothes (it gets cold during the night)
• Sunglasses / Cap
For booking click on below link:
Tejashree : +91-9850788233
Mayur Khivasara: +91-982399611
if you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send a SMS or Whatsapp.
Follow us- backpackoutdoors
Flat no 3, ground floor,
Vignesh Apartment, Near Jost Engg company,
Opp Rawat furniture showroom,
Paud road, Kothrud,
Office Timings:12.00 pm to 06.00pm
** Please note that your registration will be confirmed only after the payment of the entire fees is done and registration form is filled.
Cancellation Policy :(for details policy please refer our website:www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveler/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travelers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only (not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event.
For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of the event.
• If the event is cancelled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is cancelled by Backpack Outdoors due to the insufficient number of people, or any other situation then the full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.