“Andharban”, means dense dark forest, Andharban is one of the most beautiful treks in Sahyadris. In this trek, you descend for almost 4 hours and you are covered with dense forest and shade. En-route enjoy the waterfalls and awesome view of Kundalika valley. This trek is also famous for various species of Butterfly and flowers. The awesome view of Bhira dam at the end of the trek is just a treat to the eyes.
Date: 17 Sun 2018, Sunday
5.45 am – Deccan, Near Mc Donald, J m Road
En route Pickups
06.00 am – Paud road, outside Burger King near PNG showroom
06.10 am – Chandni Chowk, Lohia Jain It park
05.45 am – Departure from Deccan, Near Mc Donald, Jm Road.
07.00 am – Have Breakfast on the way.
08.30 am – Reach trek starting point.
09.00 am – Start trek towards Andharban
01.00 pm – Lunch (brought by participants)
02.00 pm – Start descend towards Bhira Dam
04.30 pm – Evening tea and snacks
05.00 pm – Start Return Journey
09.30 pm – Reach Pune
Cost : Rs 900/- per person (Pune to Pune)
Cost Includes: Transport by non Ac private vehicle, morning breakfast, evening tea and snacks, basic first aid if needed, expertise.
Cost Excludes: Lunch and anything that is not specifically mentioned in fees includes.
Things to carry:
1. A Backpack/trekking sack. (Please avoid jhola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek with them)
2. Minimum 3 liters of water.
3. Pack Lunch
4. Torch with extra batteries. (Just in case)
5. Personal medication (if required), glucose electral etc. Basic first aid will be available.
6. Cap & rain cover
7. Extra pair of clothes to change. (Just in case)
8. Camera (Optional)
9. Some emergency food like biscuits, plum cakes, chocolates etc.
10. Shoes are must – Good quality trekking /sports.
11. Chappals/Sandals for use after trek (Optional).
** Double pack your valuables in plastic bags to avoid getting wet.
For booking click on below link:
Tejashree : +91-9850788233
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send a SMS or WhatsApp.
Flat no 3, ground floor,
Vignesh Appartment, Near Jost Engg company,
Opp Rawat furniture showroom,
Paud road, Kothrud,
Office Timings:12.00 pm to 06.00 pm
** Please note that your registration will be confirmed only after the payment of the entire fees is done and registration form is filled.
Cancellation Policy : (for details policy please refer our website:www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveler/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travelers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only (not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event. For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of event.
• If the event is cancelled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is cancelled by Backpack Outdoors due to insufficient number of people, or any other situation then full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.