The most thrilling experience during the monsoons is the experience one gets through waterfall rappelling. Rappelling is an exciting & thrilling technique used in mountaineering to descend steep slopes and mountain cliffs with the help of ropes, harness, descender and other equipment.
We are arranging this fantastic activity on the long weekend of Independence day. Away from the crowed places, this waterfall is hidden in the interiors of Temghar dam with a beautiful dam view just 40 Kms from Chandani Chowk.
Region- Temghar dam, Lavasa Road, Pune
Grade – Medium
Endurance – Medium
Height: 150 Ft (Aprox)
Batch 1: 12 Aug 2017, Saturday (30 Seats)
Batch 2: 13 Aug 2017, Sunday (30 Seats)
5.45 am : Assemble @outside of McDonald, JM Road, Deccan,pune
6.00 am: Sharp – Departure, Enroute pickups at Paud Road outside Multifit / Burger King, near PNG showroom Kothrud & Chandani Chowk, Breakfast on the way.
9.00 am: Reach the Drop off point & Start Trek towards destination. (Hike of 45 mins)
9.30 am: Reach – Rappelling start point. Briefing & Safety instructions.
9.45 am: Rappelling Session begins
2.00 pm: Lunch break (to be brought by participants).
2.30 pm: Rappelling Session continues
6.00 pm: Start Return Journey (Evening tea and refreshments).
7.30 pm: Expected Arrival in Pune (approx +/- 30 min).
Cost – Rs. 1050/- per person
Cost includes – Transport, Breakfast, Rappelling with all safety equipments and experienced adventure experts, Evening tea.
Cost excludes –Lunch and anything which is not mentioned in cost includes.
Things to Carry:
1. Packed Lunch.
2. A ‘Backpack’ or a haversack (please avoid zola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek with them)
3. Shoes are must – Good quality Trekking /Sports.
4. Minimum 3 litres of water.
5. Personal medication (If required). Basic First Aid will be available.
7. Extra pair of clothes to change(optional)
8. Camera (Optional)
9. Torch with extra batteries (Just in case)
10. Emergency Food like biscuits, plum cakes, chocolates etc.(must)
** Double pack your valuables in plastic bags to avoid getting wet in case it rains.
P.S: We have a great team of certified & experienced Outdoor experts; we use good quality safety equipment for all our events. Out Volunteers are constantly updated and trained for our events.
Rhiim Gandhi: +91- 9850788233
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
** Please note that your registration will be confirmed only after the payment of the entire fees is done and registration form is filled.
Thanks and Regards,
Team BACKPACK OUTDOORS
Keep Camping & Trekking !!!!
Flat no 3, ground floor,
Vignesh Apartment, Near Jost Engg company,
opp Rawat furniture showroom,
Paud road, Kothrud,
Office Timings:-12pm to 6.30 pm
Please call before visit
Cancellation Policy (for details policy please refer our website:www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveler/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travelers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only(not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack Outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event.
For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of event.
• If the event is cancelled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is cancelled by Backpack Outdoors due to insufficient number of people then full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.