B4-Motorcycle rides 2017
Pune – Lonavala – Pavana Lake – Pune
To enjoy our beautiful country side, we bring, a series of Motorcycle rides 2017. Aim of these rides is to experience the scenic terrain around our beautiful Pune city. These Rides are also a practice for interested participant to join our Ladakh and Spiti Valley, bike and jeep safaris. Rides will be a mixture of pre monsoon and monsoon rides, covering good and rough roads along with some beautiful ghats having awesome views.
So lets ride out on your Motorcycle and enjoy the rides; Join us for an ultimate Motorcycle ride, getting wet in the rains, hot cup of tea or simply ride in the clouds.
Ride 1: 20 May 2017 6.00am – Pune – Sinhgad – Pune
Ride 2: 10 June 2017 6.00am – Pune – Varandha ghat (Bhor) – Pune
Ride 3: 02 July 2017 6.00am – Pune – Tamhini ghat – Pune
Ride 4: 15 July 2017 6.00am – Pune – Lonavala – Pavana Lake – Pune
Reporting: 6.00 am, Paud road, outside Multifit / Burger King near PNG showroom Kothrud.
Cost: Rs 200/- per person.
Includes:Tea and snacks, Basic first aid and expertise.
Excludes: Lunch ,Dinner and anything that is not included in Includes. We can pay rest of the expenses at actuals.
1) Participants can bring any motorcycles. Fill fuel a day before the event.
2) Strictly NO RACING during the ride.
3) Helmets compulsory even for pillion rider.
4) Have to follow all traffic rules.
5) Choose your own Pillion rider or let us know if we can help.
6) All those who do not have a vehicle or cannot drive we can help you to find a rider. But cannot guarantee. Fuel expenses can be shared
7) Carry water, Rain cover etc as required.
8) Driving License & bike paper should be brought participants