Ditch the crowd, explore nature and enjoy beautiful hikes to two different, unknown and less crowed waterfalls in a day. With most of the amazing treks like Devkund and Andharban being closed because of the heavy rains, we’ve discovered a new thrilling trek to Judwa Falls ( Twin Sisters Waterfall/ `जुळ्या बहिणी` Judya Bahini ) around Pune. This is a completely new trek which makes it even more special.
A narrow trail leads to these massive hidden waterfalls in the interiors of Sahyadri mountain range just 45 km from Pune. The Scenic location, which is surrounded with hills, forest and lake view will surely bring joy and have a refreshing effect on our souls.
Join us for this adventure to explore the Unexplored, Unknown Waterfalls. Waterfalls are totally safe to explore & play in the water.
Grade – Medium
Endurance – Medium
Location – Pune ( only 45 kms from Pune)
Trek distance– Approx 5 kms.
Date- 17th Aug 19 Sat
5.45 am : Assemble & departure at FC Road, opp Starbucks Coffee. En route pickups. Have breakfast on the way.
8.30 am: Reach to the drop off point & start trek towards waterfall. The trek is gradual hike of 1 hour (approx 1.5 km) to the waterfall. Enjoy the waterfall to the fullest. Trek to the another hidden waterfall (approx 3 km). Explore, photograph and have fun.
Post trek, freshen up and have Lunch (to be carried by the participants).
** Clean washrooms will be available.
Rest for some time and start return journey (evening tea and snacks on the way).
7.30 pm: Expected arrival in Pune (approx +/- 30 min).
Cost – Rs. 850/- per person
We love our Backpackers! And we are showering our love on the occasion of our 11th Anniversary of Backpack Outdoors with special offers for our past participants. Throughout August n Sep.
Please call to avail the offer.
Group discount – Rs. 100/- per person (for 4 or more people)
Cost Includes – Transport, unlimited breakfast, evening tea & snacks, waterfall visits and experienced trek leaders (participant to leader ratio 10:1)
Cost Excludes – Lunch and anything which is not mentioned in cost includes.
*** We can arrange pickups from Wakad if there are sufficient number of participants.
Things to Carry:
1. Packed Lunch.
2. A ‘Backpack’ or a haversack (please avoid zola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek with them)
3. Shoes are must – Good quality Trekking /Sports.
4. Minimum 2 litres of water.
5. Personal medication (If required). Basic First Aid will be available.
7. Extra pair of clothes to change (optional)
8. Camera (Optional)
9. Torch with extra batteries (Just in case)
10. Emergency Food like biscuits, plum cakes, chocolates etc.(must)
** Double pack your valuables in plastic bags to avoid getting wet.
** Smoking and drinking is strictly prohibited during the entire event.
Office: +91- 9850788233
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
Thanks and Regards,
Team BACKPACK OUTDOORS
Keep Camping & Trekking !!!!
Flat no 3, ground floor,
Vignesh Apartment, Near Jost Engg company,
opp Rawat furniture showroom,
Paud road, Kothrud,
Office Timings:-12pm to 6.30 pm
Cancellation Policy (for details policy please refer our (website: www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveler/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travelers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only (not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event. For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of the event.
• If the event is cancelled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is cancelled by Backpack Outdoors due to the insufficient number of people, or any other situation then the full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event