When you think of Ladakh, what springs to mind? Land of high passes, Majestic Mountains, cold deserts, snow-covered roads, heavenly blue lakes and much more.
Backpack Outdoors introduces a perfect plan to Explore & Experience the best and the most popular destinations in Leh – Ladakh. This 8 days itinerary fits perfectly into any travelers schedule. We plan to explore Ladakh with the most awesome experiences possible. This is a group tour focusing on getting all the like-minded travelers & backpackers together.
• Travel and explore the best of Ladakh in 8 days
• World’s highest motor-able passes.
• A lot of monasteries, culture, natural beauty and Photos
• Sand dunes in the middle of nowhere in the Nubra Valley along with the view of the last few of the double humped camels in the world.
• Experience Camping at Pangong lake
Duration – 07 Nights / 08 Days
Date – 14th Sep to 21st Sep 2019
Tour Cost: Rs. 19,900/- pp (Leh to Leh)
Booking amount: Rs.5000/- pp
Group size: Min 10 pax or more
• Leh City, Leh Palace and around
• Khardungla Pass
• Nubra valley (sand dunes- Hunder)
• Diskit Gompa
• Pangong Lake & camping
• Hemis monastery
• Magnetic Hill, Hall of fame etc
A) Cost includes –
• Accommodation in hostel/home stays/tent stays on 3/4 sharing basis. (Upgrade to twin sharing possible at additional cost)
• Stay in Leh for 05 nights.
• Stay in Nubra Valley for 01 night.
• Stay in Pangong Lake for 01 night.
• Food on MAP basis (8 Breakfast & 7 Dinner).
• Transport for site seeing and pick up drop from Leh airport (in the group).
• Entry fees at monasteries & monuments for Indian Nationals.
• Camping, Bonfire & Music
• First Aid and Oxygen Cylinder
• Safety Measures
• All permits
• Backpack Outdoors Service Charge.
• Experienced tour Leader (certified in First Aid) to guide you through the entire route and help in case of medical conditions.
(B) Cost does not include –
• Pune – New Delhi – Pune Train/Airfare.
• New Delhi – Leh – New Delhi Airfare.
• Food (Lunch) & other than mentioned in the includes
• Any other expenses occurring due to natural calamities or reasons beyond our control.
• Upgrade to Twin sharing rooms @ Rs. 3000 per person.
• Travel assistance (Pune -Leh – Pune Train/Flight tickets) can be provided on additional cost.
• Contact us for any other dates or customised tour requirements.
Mayur Khivasara: 09823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered, kindly send an SMS or WhatsApp.
Cancellation Policy (for details policy please refer our website: www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveler/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travelers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only (not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event.
For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within the next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of the event.
• If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is canceled by Backpack Outdoors due to an insufficient number of people then the full amount will be refunded or adjusted in the next event.