Fun, excitement, creative team work and adventure in absolute nature are coming your way!
This Diwali vacation, Backpack Outdoors is bringing for the kids the most unique program ever – SCOUT CAMPING!
The camp is filled with creative & exciting activities like
1. Model building (bamboo and ropes)
2. Nature exploration
3. Camp building
4. Nature discipline
5. Self dependency
6. Creative thinking and endurance
This is just the cake! We are topping all this with the icing of adventure activities
2. Lake swimming
3. Ropes course
4. Mountain biking
5. Slack lining
7. Valley crossing
9. Rifle shooting
Place: Camp Hideout, Temghar backwaters, Lavasa Road, Vegare
Total Cost- Rs. 4490/- pp
Early bird discount- Rs. 350/- pp (till 20th Oct)
• Pune to Pune transport by private vehicle.
• All meals from during the camp (breakfast, lunch, hi-tea, dinner)
• Accommodation in tents on sharing basis.
• All Equipment during the camp along with safety equipment for adventure activities.
• 24 hours of safety vehicle at the campsite in case of emergency.
• Basic First Aid kits with qualified first aiders will be available at the campsite
• Experienced and expert Camp leaders
• Personal Expenses like Soft Drinks, Mineral water, Tips etc.
• Any kind of Insurance, Medical or/and Emergency Charges.
• Anything not covered under the head ‘Cost Includes’.
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send a SMS or WhatsApp.
Cancellation Policy –
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveller/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travellers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only (not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event. For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of event.
• If the event is cancelled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is cancelled by Backpack Outdoors due to insufficient number of people then full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.