Batch 2 : Ladakh Bike and Jeep Safari
Backpack Outdoors introduces a perfect plan to Explore & Experience the most popular and beautiful destinations in Leh – Ladakh. This 7 days itinerary fits perfectly in any traveler’s schedule. We plan to explore the best of Ladakh with the most awesome experiences possible.
• Travel through the highest mountain passes of the world
• Adventurous Motorcycle Ride (optional)
• Experience Camping at Pangong lake
• Enjoy river rafting in Ice cold water.
Date : 18 Aug 2017 to 24 Aug 2017
07 Days / 06 Nights –(by flight)
Day 1: Pune – Leh (Travel & Acclimatization)
Fly from Pune/ home town – Leh early morning & transfer to Hotel. Acclimatization day & evening visit/Small hike to Shanti Stupa (Built by Japanese monks to celebrate 2,000 yrs of Buddhism).
Day 2: Local Leh – Lamayuru
Post breakfast, Send full day in Leh and around, for local site seeing like Lamayuru Monetary, Leh palace, Hall of Fame, Kalimata Mandir, Leh market etc. Do not exert yourself too much, this day helps in acclimatization. Night stay in Leh.
Day 3: Leh – Khardungla – Nubra Valley (5 Hrs – 120 Kms)
Big Day. After Breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla * The highest motorable pass in the world (18,380 feet). On the way you get excellent view of great Karakoram Range. Keep driving through Syok River & enroute lunch @ Khardung village. Enroute visit Diskit Monastery.Proceed to visit sand dunes for Double Humped camel safari @ Hunder. O/N stay @ Nubra.
Day 4: Nubra Valley – Pangong Lake-. (7 Hrs)
Post Breakfast drive to Pangong lake. This famous blue brackish Lake of Pangong is 5/6 kms wide and over 144 kms long and is shared by two countries (25% India and 75% China). Reach Pangong lake by late afternoon & evening at Leisure. Spend some time at the banks of Pangong Lake. Overnight stay in luxury tents.
Day 5: Pangong Lake – Changla – Leh . (6 Hrs one way – 140 Kms) total 300 kms
After Breakfast leave for Leh through Changla Pass 17,350 ft. (third Highest Motorable road in the world), .Reach Leh in the evening Overnight stay in Leh.
Day 6: White water rafting : Leh – Nimu Sangam – Leh
Post breakfast experience the ultimate adrenaline rush with White water rafting (20kms). Evening free at leisure.
** This day is also a buffer day, in case there is any natural calamity or blocked roads or personnel health issues. This buffer day will be very useful.
Day 7: Leh to Home town flight (Tour Ends ! ! ! )
Post Breakfast drop to Leh airport to catch a flight to home town – Delhi / other
Tour Ends ! ! !
Tour Cost: Rs 27000/- per head
(Minimum Batch of 10 people )
Discounts: First 10 participants get Rs 1000/- per person Discount.
Group Discount : Rs 1000/-pp (min 5 or more booking at the same time)
**Only one discount can be availed at a time
A) Cost includes – Stay on twin sharing & triple sharing basis
Stay in Leh for 04 nights.
2. Stay in Nubra Valley for 01 night.
3. Stay in Pangong Lake for 01 night.
4. White water Rafting with Vegetarian lunch.
5. Food as mentioned in the itinerary (Breakfast & Dinner).
6. One Sumo Grand / xylo / Similar for site seeing and pickup drop from Leh airport in taxies.
7. Entry fees at monasteries & monuments for Indian Nationals.
8. Backpack Outdoors Service Charge.
(B) Other Cost to Occur at Actual (Optional Activities) –
Bike rent Charges : Royal Enfield = Rs.1,200/- to 1,600/- per day, Avenger – Rs.1,000/- per day, Pulsar (150cc) = Rs.800/- per day & (220cc) = Rs.1,000/- per day.
* Fuel charges extra. (Around Rs. 2000/- per Motorbike) for 05 days.
(C) Cost does not include –
* Pune – New Delhi – Pune Train/Airfare.
* New Delhi – Leh – New Delhi Airfare.
* Food other than mentioned in the Itinerary.
* Any other expenses occurring due to natural calamities or reasons beyond our control.
Please Note – If the client has sufficient time, then return from Leh via Sarchu – Manali by road & then travel by Volvo from Manali to Delhi. Total duration to be added is 02 – 03 days precisely & can be cost effective or same compared to Leh – New Delhi airfare depending on the group size.
Contact us for any other dates or customized tour requirements.
Rhiim Gandhi: 09850788233
Mayur Khivasara: 09823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered, kindly send a SMS or WhatsApp.
Thanks and Regards,
Team BACKPACK OUTDOORS
Keep Exploring !!!!
Cancellation Policy (for details policy please refer our website:www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveler/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travelers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only(not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack Outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event.
For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For cancellation made more than 30 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded.
• For cancellation made between 30 to 16 days prior to departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be given if cancellation is made within 15 days prior to departure date of the event.
• If the event is cancelled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is cancelled by Backpack Outdoors due to insufficient number of people then full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.