Campers love clear, starry skies. After all, that’s an awesome part of the whole experience — sitting around the campfire at night, inhaling the cool, fresh air, and pausing every now and then to admire a star-studded sky. Stargazing is actually considered one of the top activities for campers.
At camp Hideout, our expert will help you in observing stars, planets and other objects in-universe with the help of a telescope. Also, you learn about how to explore constellations and identify them. You will be able to understand about the Milky Way and the obvious star trails, & star photography techniques. Plan for an extravagant weekend getaway to feel refreshed amid the splendid nature.
• Transport Pune-Pune
• Beautiful sunset view
• Comfortable Tents
• Nature trail
• Clean Washrooms
Dates: 21-22nd Dec 2019
Place– Camp Hideout, Temghar dam backwaters, Lavasa road, Vegre village (45 km from Pune)
21st Dec 19 Saturday
03.00 pm: Departure from JM Road Pune, outside Mc. Donald’s
22nd Dec 19 Sunday
Arrival: at 11.00 am at Pune (30 min +/-)
About stargazing –
Our expert from IUCCA will share his part of the information on stargazing. You have the option of exploring more and more stars till late at night with the help of a telescope.
Are you ready to go on a stargazing date?
Adult (10 years & above): Rs 1950/- pp
Kids (5 years – 10 years): Rs 1600 /-pp
Kids up to 5 years: Free (Registration is mandatory)
• Accommodation in comfortable tents on a sharing basis
• Blankets will be provided
• Transport Pune-Pune
• 1 hi-tea
• 1 dinner
• 1 breakfast
• Midnight tea-coffee
• Music & Campfire
• Fun games
• Stargazing experts
• Stargazing equipment
• All Taxes and Service Charges.
• Food ordered other than mentioned meals in Itinerary.
• Personal Expenses like Soft Drinks, Mineral water, Tips etc.
• Any kind of Insurance, Medical or/and Emergency Charges.
• Anything not covered under the head ‘Cost Includes’.
Things to Carry:
**** Special Note: Alcohol and Smoking strictly prohibited.
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send an SMS or WhatsApp.
Thanks and Regards,
Team BACKPACK OUTDOORS
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Flat no 3, ground floor,
Vignesh Apartment, Near Jost Engg company,
Opp Rawat furniture showroom,
Paud Road, Kothrud,
Office Timings: 4 pm to 8.30 pm
Cancellation Policy –
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveller/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travellers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only (not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event. For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of event.
• If the event is cancelled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is cancelled by Backpack Outdoors due to insufficient number of people then full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.