Bhorgiri village is a very small village. There are hills on the three side of the village. And one of the hills has Bhorgiri fort and caves. The trek route is through dense jungle and provides many opportunities for nature lovers and particularly Photographers!!! One can see the state animal of Maharashtra Giant Squirrel, in local language known as “Shekru.” In Monsoon this is the perfect trek for Beginners, Nature Lovers, and Photographers. It’s a plain Jungle walk of around 3 Hours which ends at “Gupta Bhimashankar”. One has to pass the Streams & waterfall to reach the Bhimashankar Temple.
Age group: 10 years and above
Date: 2nd Oct 19
06.00 am: Paud Road opp Burger King
06.15 pm: FC Road opp Starbucks
06.30 pm: Breman Chowk, Aundh
06.45 am: Nashik Phata, Under flyover
06.00 am – Departure to Bhorgiri. Have breakfast on the way.
09.30 am- Start a Trek towards Bhorgiri to Bhimashankar. On the way enjoy beautiful waterfalls and walk through the streams. Enjoy the view around.
12.30 pm – Reach Bhimashankar & have lunch. Post lunch explore around and visit the temple if you wish to.
03.30 pm – Start return journey towards Pune. Have evening tea and snacks on the way.
08.00 pm – Reach Pune ( +/-)
Cost: Rs 850/- per person (Pune to Pune)
Cost Includes- Transport by Non Ac private vehicle, breakfast, evening tea and snacks, basic first aid if needed, expertise.
Cost Excludes- Lunch, anything that is not specifically mentioned in fees includes.
The last date to register 30th Sep 2019, thereafter if available.
Note – 2.5% transaction charges will be applicable if you pay by debit card, credit card or through internet banking etc.
Things to carry:
1. A Backpack/trekking sack. (Please avoid jhola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek with them)
2. Minimum 3 liters of water.
3. Pack Lunch/ paid lunch at Bhimashankar
4. Torch with extra batteries. (Just in case)
5. Personal medication (if required), glucose electral etc. Basic first aid will be available.
6. Cap & rain cover
7. Extra pair of clothes to change. (Just in case)
8. Camera (Optional)
9. Some emergency food like biscuits, plum cakes, chocolates etc.
10. Shoes are the must – Good quality trekking /sports.
11. Chappals/Sandals for use after trek (Optional).
** Double pack your valuables in plastic bags to avoid getting wet.
For booking click on below link:
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send an SMS or WhatsApp.
Flat no 3, ground floor,
Vignesh Apartment, Near Jost Eng company,
Opp Rawat furniture showroom,
Paud Road, Kothrud,
Office Timings:12.00 pm to 06.00 pm
** Please note that your registration will be confirmed only after the payment of the entire fees is done and registration form is filled.
Cancellation Policy : (for details policy please refer our website:www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveller/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travellers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only (not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack Outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event. For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of event.
• If the event is cancelled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is cancelled by Backpack Outdoors due to insufficient number of people, or any other situation then full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.