Yet another feather in the golden crown of Manali tourism is Bhrigu Lake trek which shows us the high altitude alpine meadows so beautifully and there is no other reason needed to pack your bags and head out to have the glimpses of such a nice serenity. The best thing about the Bhrigu meadows is the way they change texture, shape and colour but stay with you all along the trek – right until Bhrigu lake. You may get lucky to see snow on the trek. Enjoy the peace and quietude around the lake. At such a soaring height, the clouds will be floating around you.
Date– 19th -23 rd May 2018
Region – Manali, Himachal Pradesh
Grade – Moderate
Height: 14,100 feet
05 Days/ 04 Nights
Day 1: Reporting at Rumsu base camp and Acclimatization walk.
Get down at Patlikuhal(20 km after Kullu and 20 km before Manali). Transport options are readily available from Patlikuhal to Rumsu camp.
All the participants should report at Rumsu base camp by 8 AM and will undergo the registration process. Freshening up and breakfast will happen at the base camp. Post breakfast we will go for an acclimatization walk.
Lunch at 1 PM. Post lunch orientation. Orientation will cover all the general instructions that could be helpful for the trek like backpacking, marching technique and medical awareness. Post snacks we will have an ice-breaking session.
Overnight stay at Rumsu base camp.
Day 2: Drive to Gulaba and trek to Rohlikohli.
After morning breakfast we will start with a beautiful jeep ride to Gulaba. The trek commences from Gulaba towards the Rohlikohli campsite. The 5 to 6 hours ascend till Rohlikohli is moderate. There are two streams on the route towards the campsite (Chor Nallah and Kohli Nallah). Rohli Kohli is a beautiful campsite and offers amazing views of Solang Valley. Overnight camp at Rohli Kohli.
Day 3: Trek to Bhrigu Lake
Trek commences early in the morning by 7 am after breakfast, for Bhrigu Lake. It takes around 4 hours to reach to Bhrigu Lake. Packed lunch will be done at Bhrigu Lake. Care should be taken that no littering happens over here. As per the myths, Rishi Bhrigu meditated here and used to take bath in the holy water. We will then start for the descend to Rohlikohli campsite. Overnight stay in tents at Rohlikohli campsite.
Day 5: Departure
After breakfast leave for Manali. Spend some time in Manali. Departure for New Delhi after 4 pm
Tour Cost: Rs.8000
A) Cost includes –
1. Accommodation in tents during the trek
2. Veg meals while on trek
3. Trekking equipment (Tents, Sleeping bags, Carry mats)
4. Necessary permits
5. First aid medical kits
6. Qualified and experienced trek leader, guide, and support staff
7. Travel Insurance
8. Backpack Outdoors Service Charges
(B) Cost does not include –
* Pune – Delhi – Pune Train/Airfare.
* Delhi – Manali – Delhi Bus fare
* Food other than mentioned in the Itinerary.
* Any other expenses occurring due to natural calamities or reasons beyond our control.
Contact us for any other dates* or customized trek requirements. (* subject to availability)
Thanks and Regards,
Team BACKPACK OUTDOORS
Keep Exploring !!!!
Mayur Khivasara: 09823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered, kindly send a SMS or WhatsApp.
Cancellation Policy (for details policy please refer our website:www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveller/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travellers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only (not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event.
For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For cancellation made more than 30 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded.
For cancellation made between 30 to 16 days prior to departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
No refund will be given if cancellation is made within 15 days prior to departure date of the event.
If the event is cancelled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
If the event is cancelled by Backpack Outdoors due to the insufficient number of people then the full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.