Having fun along with an all-inclusive experience of nature, hiking, music, and adventure is the motto of our campsite. We believe in providing the true camping experience and help in developing the camping spirit in our lives. A true camper is energized at all ages; all he/she needs is a night at our campsite. We have a beautiful view with fun-loving counselors, many activities, and the camp magic that makes a weekend feel like a lifetime.
We are the only Pure – veg campsite around Pune, and one of our specialties is delicious food
04.30 pm : Reporting at campsite. Have evening tea & snacks. Post hi tea there will be an orientation and tent allocation.
Enjoy small uphill trail at our campsite along with 8-10 adventure obstacle activities.
Capture wonderful pictures and moments with the sunset. Tickle your taste buds with lip smacking barbeque around the campfire with dance and music.
9.30 pm: Fill up your tummy with delicious fresh cooked dinner.
Night at leisure. Sleep in comfortable tents.
Day 2 :
7.00 am: Wake up to a beautiful view of the mountains. Go for a nature trail around the campsite. Come back. Freshen up & and have tasty breakfast.
9.30 am: Post breakfast departure to Pune.
11.00 am: Reach Pune
Location: Camp Hideout, Temghar dam backwaters, Lavasa road, Vegre
Cost – Rs. 1250/- per person
- Unlimited breakfast
- Unlimited evening tea & snacks
- Lip smacking barbeque
- Unlimited dinner
- Accommodation in tents on twin/triple sharing basis
- Foam mats & blankets
- 8-10 types of adventure activities (obstacle course)
- Safety Equipment
- First Aid (if needed)
- Completely solar powered campsite
- Charging points
- Parking facility
- Hygienic western toilets
- Backpack Outdoors experts
- All Taxes and Service Charges
- Filtered water
- Food ordered other than mentioned meals in Itinerary.
- Personal Expenses like Soft Drinks, Mineral water, Tips etc
- Any kind of Insurance, Medical or/and Emergency Charges.
- Anything not covered under the heading ‘Cost Includes’.
Note: Transportation can be arranged on additional cost.
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send a SMS or WhatsApp.
Vignesh Apartment, Near Jost Engg company,
Opp Rawat furniture showroom,
Office Timings: 4 pm to 8.30 pm
Cancellation Policy :
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveller/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travellers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only(not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack Outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event.
For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of event.
• If the event is cancelled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is cancelled by Backpack Outdoors due to an insufficient number of people then full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.