Camping night out with Stargazing
Thinking of a camping nightout? Wanna spending your weekend under 5 billion stars . . . ?
Here is your chance to have a night out under the stars, with cold winds and campfire. Sounds fun? We will also have Stargazing and probable meteor shower this night.
Backpack Outdoors has organized a Camping night out @Camp Hideout, on the banks of Temghar dam.
The shining blue & green water of Temghar and the surrounding with lush green mountains is the great treat to the eyes. Imagine a camping trip with such a beautiful surrounding and when the sun dips low, enjoy the view of millions of the stars in the endless sky; the moon staring at you as you doze off into a cozy yet comfortable slumber at dark night.
So book your seats now and enjoy camping & Gazing the Stars!!
Beautiful sunset view
Fresh Veg food
** Alcohol & Drugs are strictly prohibited.
Dates: 16-Dec -2017 to 17-Dec -2017
04.30 pm: Reporting at Camp Hide Out, Vegre village, Temghar Dam backwaters on Lavasa Road.
Directions: Reach Lavarde Village, on Lavasa road just near Temghar dam, which is 35 kms from Chandani Chowk, Paud Road, Pune. Lavarde village to Campsite @ Vegre village is a distance of 5kms, which is an off road. Vehicles can be taken till the campsite, but vehicles need to have good ground clearance. (Vehicles like Santor, Wagon R etc can reach the campsite)
05.30 pm: Evening tea, snacks & set yourself free, orientation & tent allocation.
06.00pm : View the mesmerizing sunset, feel the soothing breeze and explore the campsite area.
08.30 pm: Enjoy delicious dinner.
09.30pm : Stargazing session, our expert will share his part of information on stargazing. You have option of exploring more and more stars till late night. Enjoy the night and rest in the tents.
Cost: – Rs 1500/pp
Group of 5 & more:- Rs 1400/pp
Kids upto 6 years – Free
Kids 6 years – 10 years – Rs 1200 /-pp
Kids above 10years – full charges Rs 1500/-pp
Couple charges for separate tent -3500/-
Transport (Pune to Pune) – 600/-pp (Additional & optional. We need atleast 12 people to arrange transport)
*Transport from Lavarde (Temghar dam) till campsite (5kms off road) can be arranged on request (free of cost)
• Accommodation in comfortable tents on multiple sharing basis.
• Veg Food from day 1 evening till day 2 breakfast
• Music, Campfire
• All Taxes and Service Charges.
• Travel from Pune/Mumbai to Lavarde village (Temghar dam) and Back.
• Food ordered other than mentioned meals in Itinerary.
• Personal Expenses like Soft Drinks, Mineral water, Tips etc.
• Any kind of Insurance, Medical or/and Emergency Charges.
• Anything not covered under the head ‘Cost Includes’.
Things to Carry:
• Bedding (Carry mats / Sleeping bags or alternate)
• Torch (per person mandatory)
• Mosquitoes repellent (just in case)
• Towel napkins etc.
• Winter clothes (it gets cold during the night)
• Extra clothes as needed.
**** Special Note: Alcohol and Smoking strictly prohibited.
Sleeping bags are also available on Rent.
Limited Seats ! ! !
For Booking click on below link
** Please note that your registration will be confirmed only after the payment of the entire fees is done and registration form is filled.
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send a SMS or WhatsApp.
Flat no 3, ground floor,
Vignesh Appartment, Near Jost Engg company,
Opp Rawat furniture showroom,
Paud road, Kothrud,
Office Timings: 4 pm to 8.30 pm
Cancellation Policy (for details policy please refer our website:www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveler/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travelers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only(not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack Outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event.
For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of event.
• If the event is cancelled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is cancelled by Backpack Outdoors due to an insufficient number of people then full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event