Chadar Trek in Ladakh is one of the most sought-after treks in India, and it’s quite famous even beyond the borders. Every year in the winters Zanskar River freezes and it becomes a walking highway for the locals. At the same time, it also becomes a must-do for all avid trekkers and despite the extreme cold. Find yourself experiencing the adrenaline rush in one of the most brilliantly beautiful yet extremely challenging, one of a kind, once in a lifetime adventure.
Date- 1st-10th Feb 2019 (10 days / 09 nights)
01st Feb – Day 01: Reach Leh.
02nd Feb- Day 02: Leh Local Sightseeing + Acclimatization day
03rd Feb- Day 03: Leh Again as per governments new rule. Medical check up
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveler/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travelers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only(not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack Outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event. For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within the next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of the event.
• If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is canceled by Backpack Outdoors due to the insufficient number of people then the full amount will be refunded or adjusted in the next event.