Chadar Trek in Ladakh is one of the most sought-after treks in India, and it’s quite famous even beyond the borders. Every year in the winters Zanskar River freezes and it becomes a walking highway for the locals. At the same time, it also becomes a must-do for all avid trekkers and despite the extreme cold. Find yourself experiencing the adrenaline rush in one of the most brilliantly beautiful yet extremely challenging, one of a kind, once in a lifetime adventure.
Date- 1st-10th Feb 2019 (10 days / 09 nights)
01st Feb – Day 01: Reach Leh.
02nd Feb- Day 02: Leh Local Sightseeing + Acclimatization day
03rd Feb- Day 03: Leh Again as per governments new rule. Medical check up
04th Feb- Day 04: Leh – Shingra Yokma – Tsomo Cave
05th Feb- Day 05: Tsomo – Tib Cave
06th Feb- Day 06: Tib cave – Nyarak (The Frozen Waterfall)
07th Feb- Day 07: Return Trek from Nyarak – Tib Cave
08th Feb- Day08: Tib Cave – Shingra Kongma
09th Feb- Day 09: Shingra Kongma – Bakula – Leh
10th Feb -Day 10: Depart from Leh
1. Tent Stay & all meals (veg) during the trek
2. Accommodation in guesthouse/homestay in Leh for 4 nights
(Twin/triple sharing basis including breakfast)
3. Airport group transfer
4. Transportation after and before the trek (Leh to start point and end point to Leh )
5. Sleeping bags & mattress
7. Rope, Oximeter, Thermometer
12. Qualified and experienced trek leader & mountaineer, guide, and support staff from Backpack Outdoors
13. Backpack Outdoors Service Charge
1. Airfares Pune-Leh-Pune
2. Lunch & dinner during Leh stay
3. Private porters, any trek equipment & extra sleeping bags, blanket and mattress
4. Personal expenses like, soft drinks, mineral water, tips etc.
6. Anything not covered under the head ‘Cost Includes’.
7. Any other expenses occurring due to natural calamities or reasons beyond our control
* All travel related assistance (Pune to Pune) will be provided.
* Travel insurance would cost at actual.
* Local sightseeing cost would be at actual.
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send an SMS or WhatsApp.
Vignesh Apartment, Near Jost Engg company,
Opp Rawat furniture showroom,
Office Timings: 12 pm to 6.30 pm
** Please note that your registration will be confirmed only after the payment of the entire fees is done and registration form is filled.
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveler/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travelers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only(not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack Outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event. For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within the next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of the event.
• If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is canceled by Backpack Outdoors due to the insufficient number of people then the full amount will be refunded or adjusted in the next event.