Come join us for a Lifetime experience to FLY and FEEL FREE . . . Near Pune
Joyride with an Experienced Pilot:
This is a two seated JOYRIDE with an experienced Pilot. The most FUN and Easiest way to taste the exhilaration of Free Flight. You sit with the pilot on a separate and comfortable seat and enjoy the view. Carry your camera and take some amazing pictures from the sky. These 15 mins will be the most thrilling moments of your life. . . .
No prior training or experience required. Any healthy individuals can be part of this sport.
Difficulty Level: Easy
Endurance Level: Easy
Age Group: 10yrs to 60yrs
Duration : 1 day
Date: 16Dec2017, Sat
Transport Route: Deccan – Mumbai – Pune Highway – Kamshet – Back.
03.30: Report at Kamshet, Rangoli hotel, old Mumbai pune highway
04.00: Proceed to Paragliding area. Briefing and Instructions. Start Paragliding
06.30: Start Return Journey with lots of memories.
Cost: Rs 3600/-
Includes Joyride (8-10 mins), Expert co pilot,
Excludes: Private transport pune – pune, Extra ride (Extra time) will charge additional, additional expenses and anything that is not mentioned in Includes.
** Please contact for Private transport Pune to pune
Max participants: 10 – 15 (Booking on first come first serve basis)
Registration Last Date: 13 Dec 2017
**Bookings after the last date will be subject to availability
Things to carry:
1. Shoes are must – Good quality Trekking /Sports.
3. Some emergency food like Biscuits, Cakes etc.
4. Personal medication (If required).
8. Camera (Optional)
**VERY IMPORTANT: Please avoid flying immediately after taking food. Leave at least 2 hours gap.
**PLEASE NOTE that paragliding is a wind dependent sport and there’s a possibility of last-minute re-schedules or cancellations, which are beyond our control.
For Booking click on below link
Rhiim Gandhi: +91-9850788233
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send a SMS or WhatsApp.
Flat no 3, ground floor,
Vignesh Appartment, Near Jost Engg company,
Opp Rawat furniture showroom,
Paud road, Kothrud,
Office Timings: 12pm to 6.30 pm
** Please note that your registration will be confirmed only after the payment of the entire fees is done and registration form is filled.
Cancellation Policy (for details policy please refer our website:www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveler/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travelers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only(not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack Outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event.
For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of event.
• If the event is cancelled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is cancelled by Backpack Outdoors due to insufficient number of people then full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.