When you think of Ladakh, what springs to mind? Land of high passes, Majestic mountains, cold deserts, snow-covered roads, heavenly blue lakes, many more
Backpack Outdoors introduces a perfect plan to Explore & Experience the barren beauty and most popular destinations in Leh – Ladakh. This 8 days itinerary fits perfectly into any travellers schedule. We plan to explore the best of Ladakh with the most awesome experiences possible.
Day 00: Fly Pune/ any other – New Delhi by Air/travel by train and reach Delhi
(Pune- Delhi Flights every day by Jet Airways and Go Air or others from 10.30pm to 11.30 pm)
Day 01: New Delhi – Leh (Travel & Acclimatization)
Fly from New Delhi – Leh at 05:30am by Go-Air / other & transfer to Hotel. Acclimatization day & evening visit/Small hike to Shanti Stupa (Built by Japanese monks to celebrate 2,000 yrs of Buddhism).
(Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner in Leh).
Day 02: Leh – Lamayuru (110 km)
Post breakfast, departure to Lamayuru, a famous monastery near Leh. Beautiful roads and amazing views of mountains and rivers (Indus, Zanskar etc.) Lunch at Lamayuru. On the way back visit Moonland, Nimusangam, magnetic hill etc. Night stay at Leh. (Breakfast, Lunch on route, Dinner)
Day 03: Leh – Khardungla – Nubra Valley (5 Hrs – 120 Kms)
Big Day. After Breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla the highest motorable pass in the world (18,380 feet). On the way, you get an excellent view of great Karakoram Range. Keep driving through Syok River & en route lunch @ Khardung village. Proceed to visit sand dunes for Double Humped camel safari @ Hunder/Turtuk. O/N stay @ Nubra. (Breakfast @ Leh, Lunch on the route, Dinner @ Hunder/Turtuk).
Day 04: Nubra Valley – Khardungla – Leh. (6 Hrs)
Post Breakfast, drive back to Leh by same Route. Enroute visit Diskit Monastery. Reach Leh by early evening & free time at Leisure. (Breakfast @ Hunder, Lunch on route, Dinner @ Leh).
Day 05: Leh – Changla – Pangong Lake (6 Hrs one way – 140 Kms)
Early morning after Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake (14,500 ft) through Changla Pass 17,350 ft. (third Highest Motorable road in the world), Spend whole time at the banks of Pangong Lake. This famous blue brackish Lake of Pangong is 5/6 km wide and over 144 km long and is shared by two countries (25% India and 75% China). Overnight stay in tents @ Pangong lake. (Breakfast in leh, Lunch on route, Dinner @Pangong).
Day 06: Pangong lake – Changla – Leh
Post breakfast leaves from Pangong towards leh. Visit Hemis Monastery & Thicksey Monastery en route & arrive Leh in the evening. Overnight stay in Leh. (Breakfast in Pangong, Lunch on route, Dinner in leh)
Day 08: (Saturday): Fly Leh – New Delhi ( TOUR ENDS!!)
Tour Cost for 8 days: Rs. 22500/- per person
Booking amount is Rs. 5000/- per person
*Book before 25th May 2018 to avail the limited period offer.
(Minimum Batch of 10 people)
A) Cost includes – Stay on twin sharing & triple sharing basis in the deluxe guest houses and luxurious tents
1. Stay in Leh for 05 nights.
2. Stay in Nubra Valley for 01 night.
3. Stay in Pangong Lake for 01 night.
4. Food as mentioned in the itinerary (Breakfast & Dinner).
5. SUV / Tempo Traveler for sightseeing
6. Pick up drop from Leh airport in the taxi.
7. Entry fees at monasteries & monuments for Indian Nationals.
8. Travel Insurance
9. Backpack outdoors merchandise
10. Backpack Outdoors Service Charge.
(B) Cost does not include –
* Lunch from day 1 to day 8
* Any other expenses occurring due to natural calamities or reasons beyond our control.
Thanks and Regards,
Team BACKPACK OUTDOORS
Keep Exploring !!!!
Mayur Khivasara: 09823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered, kindly send a SMS or WhatsApp.
Cancellation Policy (for details policy please refer our website:www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveller/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travellers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only(not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack Outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event.
For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For cancellation made more than 30 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded.
For cancellation made between 30 to 16 days prior to departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
No refund will be given if cancellation is made within 15 days prior to departure date of the event.
If the event is cancelled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
If the event is cancelled by Backpack Outdoors due to the insufficient number of people then full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.