Pre-monsoon climate is the ideal period for fireflies, hundreds of fireflies gather together on a tree displaying their bio-luminescent lights in the dark nights. This phenomenon of natural lighting is so mesmerizing that at times one can experience thousands of fireflies flashing the light which is one of the best natural sights to behold. The dense forest is just the perfect place for these twinkling creatures for this kind of ritual and this is the exact time when we can experience synchronous twinkling of hundreds of fireflies- one of the most beautiful phenomena in nature. Imagine such beautiful camping with your friends and family. A cozy night in camping tents under the blanket of millions of stars is what we aim for our camping trips with fireflies!!!
26-May-2018 to 27-May-2018
26-May-2018 -Day 1
04.30 pm: Reporting at Camp Hide Out, Vegre village, Temghar Dam backwaters on Lavasa Road. Directions: Reach Lavarde Village, on Lavasa road just near Temghar dam, which is 35 km from Chandani Chowk, Paud Road, Pune. Lavarde village to Campsite @ Vegre village is a distance of 5 km which is off-road. Vehicles can be taken till the campsite, but vehicles need to have good ground clearance. (Vehicles like Santro, Wagon- R etc can reach the campsite)
05.30 pm: Evening tea, snacks & Set yourself free Orientation & Tent Allocation.
06.00 pm: Start nature Trail, feel the mesmerizing sunset and soothing breeze, after sunset its get darker and darker experience the magnificent phenomena of fireflies lighting display. Late evening return for dinner.
9.30 pm: Enjoy Dinner with music
10.30 pm: Celebrate the night with fireflies, ghost stories and the campfire. Night at leisure.
Cost: – Rs.1800/pp
Kids up to 5 years -Free
Kids 6 years – 10 years – Rs 1200 /-pp
Kids above 10years – full charges Rs 1800/-pp
Note – 2.5% transaction charges will be applicable if you pay by debit card, credit card or through internet banking etc.
Group discount– Rs. 200/- pp for a group of 4 or more adults
Transport (Pune to Pune) – 600/-pp (Additional & optional. We need at least 12 people to arrange transport)
*Transport from Lavarde (Temghar dam) till campsite (5kms off road) can be arranged on prior request (free of cost)
• Travel from Pune/Mumbai to Lavarde village (Temghar dam) and Back.
• Food ordered other than mentioned meals in Itinerary.
• Personal Expenses like Soft Drinks, Mineral water, Tips etc.
• Any kind of Insurance, Medical or/and Emergency Charges.
• Anything not covered under the head ‘Cost Includes’.
Things to Carry:
• Torch (per person mandatory)
• Mosquitoes repellent (just in case)
• Towel napkins etc.
• Winter clothes (it gets cold during the night)
• Extra clothes as needed.
Limited Seats ! ! !
For Booking click on below link
** Please note that your registration will be confirmed only after the payment of the entire fees is done and registration form is filled.
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send a SMS or WhatsApp.
Flat no 3, ground floor,
Vignesh Apartment, Near Jost Engg company,
Opp Rawat furniture showroom,
Paud road, Kothrud,
Office Timings: 4 pm to 8.30 pm
Cancellation Policy (for details policy please refer our website:www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveller/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travellers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only(not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack Outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event.
For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of the event.
• If the event is cancelled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is cancelled by Backpack Outdoors due to an insufficient number of people then the full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.