As we all excitedly welcome monsoon, it is the end of the mating season for Fire Flies and this is the last time that we will be able to watch their magical light show in this year.
The natural phenomena happens just at the onset of monsoon season, mostly by end of May to mid June.
• Save a lot of Travel time, as location is just 40 kms from Chandani Chowk, Pune
• A walk/nature just 4 km through trees covered with fireflies to reach campsite.
• Experience fireflies right at our campsite.
• Limited capacity, hence an exclusive experience with ample time to do photography throughout the night.
This special phenomena at our campsite is due to planting and preserving of the Special trees which attract fireflies, as we practice sustainable eco tourism. Also the location of our campsite in the wildness has good amount of forest around it. These little creatures keep amusing you all night long.
Batch 8 : 15th June – 16th June 2019 (Sat-Sun)
Place- Near Lavasa, 45 km from Pune
04.00 pm – Assemble and Departure from F C Road, opp Starbucks Coffee.
Reach base village, enjoy tea and snacks. We will walk to the backwaters where we will enjoy sunset around the lake.
As it starts getting dark, we will start our trail/walk to our campsite and enjoy the beautiful show put up by the fireflies along the way. After walking for 4 km, we will reach our campsite where pumping music is waiting for us. After you freshen up, hot and fresh dinner will be served. Post dinner, we will do a short walk to watch more fireflies and do photography.
Tent pitching and good night. (tents will be pitched in a covered area, protecting us from heavy rains)
With transport – Rs 1490/- (Kids 5-10 yrs – Rs 1290/-)
Note* : There is a walk of 4 kms one way.
• Accommodation in comfortable tents on twin/ triple sharing basis.
• Foam mats
• 1 evening tea with snacks, 1 dinner and 1 breakfast
• Music n dance
• First Aid if needed
• All Taxes and Service Charges
• Food ordered other than mentioned meals in Itinerary.
• Personal Expenses like Soft Drinks, Mineral water, Tips etc.
• Any kind of Insurance, Medical or/and Emergency Charges.
• Anything not covered under the head ‘Cost Includes’.
Things to Carry:
• Sleeping bag/ Shawl/ Bed sheet
• Torch (mandatory, 1 per person )
• Mosquitoes repellent (just in case)
• Towel napkins etc.
• Winter clothes/ Jacket (it might get cold during the night)
• Shoes n Extra clothes as needed.
Note- Drinking and smoking strictly prohibited.
Contact Details:Tejashree: 09850788233
Mayur Khivasara: 09823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered, kindly send a SMS or WhatsApp.
Cancellation Policy (for details policy please refer our website: www.backpackoutdoors.in)