The unforgettable experience
Pre-monsoon climate is the ideal period for fireflies, hundreds of fireflies gather together on a tree displaying their bio-luminescent lights in the dark nights. This phenomenon of natural lighting is so mesmerizing that at times one can experience thousands of fireflies flashing the light which is one of the best natural sights to behold. The dense forest is just the perfect place for these twinkling creatures for this kind of ritual and this is the exact time when we can experience synchronous twinkling of hundreds of fireflies- one of the most beautiful phenomena in nature. Imagine such beautiful camping with your friends and family. A cosy night in camping tents under the blanket of millions of stars is what we aim for our camping trips with fireflies!!!
2-Jun-2018 to 3-Jun-2018
2-Jun-2018 -Day 1
03.00 pm: Assemble at Paud Road outside Burgerking and departure to the base village.Evening tea and snacks on the way. Reach base village. Spend some time at Lakeside and enjoy the beautiful sunset. Start trek toward the campsite as it starts getting darker and darker experience the magnificent phenomena of fireflies lighting display. Enjoy the beautiful sight of fireflies on the way to camp. Reach campsite and freshen up. Begin jungle cooking for dinner, we all will cook our dinner together followed by the campfire and lovely stargazing. Night at leisure. Good night sleep in comfortable tents.
03 Jun- 2018-Day 2
06.30am: Wakeup call and get freshen up. Have breakfast pack up and trek back to the base village. Its an easy trail of 3km. Departure for Pune
Cost: – Rs.1500/- pp
Kids 7 years – 10 years – Rs 1200 /-pp
Kids above 10 years – full charges Rs 1500/-pp charges
Group discount- Rs. 100/- pp for a group of 4 or more adults booking together.
Note – 2.5% transaction charges will be applicable if you pay by debit card, credit card or through internet banking etc.
• Accommodation in good quality tents on twin or triple sharing basis.
• 1 hi-tea & snacks, Dinner (jungle cooking) and 1 breakfast
• All Taxes and Service Charges.
• Transportation Pune to Pune (Non AC bus)
• Carry mats,/ Sleeping bags or any alternative
• Any kind of Insurance, Medical or/and Emergency Charges.
• Anything not covered under the head ‘Cost Includes’.
Things to Carry:
• Torch with extra batteries (Mandatory)
• Carry personal bedding (sleeping bags, carry mats alternative)
• Good quality trekking/sports shoes for the trek
• Comfortable footwear to wear when not on trek (optional)
• Personal medication (Basic first aid will be available)
• Water bottle(2 litres) and emergency food like plum cakes, biscuits (for trek)
• Extra clothes as needed
• Mosquitoes repellent (just in case)
• Winter clothes (it gets cold during the night)
• Rain Cover
The last date to register 30th May 2018, thereafter if available.
**** Special Note: Alcohol and Smoking strictly prohibited.
Limited Seats ! ! !
For Booking click on below link
** Please note that your registration will be confirmed only after the payment of the entire fees is done and registration form is filled.
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send an SMS or WhatsApp.
Flat no 3, ground floor,
Vignesh Apartment, Near Jost Engg company,
Opp Rawat furniture showroom,
Paud Road, Kothrud,
Office Timings: 12 pm to pm
Cancellation Policy (for details policy please refer our website:www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveller/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travellers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only(not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack Outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event.
For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of the event.
• If the event is cancelled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is cancelled by Backpack Outdoors due to an insufficient number of people then the full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.