Explore the heritage towns of Hampi & Badami which are undoubtedly one of the most gorgeous Indian destinations. The landscapes are very evocative and the ruins are still alive. Every rock, every path and each monument at Hampi & Badami narrates the story of glory and beauty Nothing can beat the beauty of these destinations.
It is one of those places that let one understand the meaning of life and the purpose of existence.
Backpacking is a form of low-cost, independent travel which includes the use of a backpack that is easily carried for long distances or long periods of time; the use of public transport; inexpensive or low budget lodging such as hostels or home stay’s to explore local culture, food as well as seeing sights.
In our trip, we will be using a combination of Public and private transport for our convenience and the best use of time to explore and experience the maximum.
Travel Dates: 29th Sep to 2nd Oct 2018
Book before: 15th Sep 2018 (thereafter if available)
Day 0 – 28 Sept : Travel to Badami
Departure to Badami in the evening on 28th Sep 2018.
Day 1 – 29 Sept: Badami sightseeing
Badami was formerly known as Vatapi, was the regal capital of the Badami Chalukyas from 540 to 757 AD. On arrival at Badami, visit famous rock-cut structural temples. Like Badami cave temple, Bhuthanatha temple, Aagastya Lake, banashankari temple etc. Overnight in Badami
Day 2 – 30 Sept: Travel to Hampi and sightseeing
After Breakfast, leave for Hampi. En route to visit the incredible temples of Pattakal. Pattadakal – a World Heritage Site, has 10 major temples representing early Chalukaya architecture. Drive to Hampi for sightseeing (Virupaksha Temple, Kadale Kalu Ganesha, Sasive Kalu Ganesha, Krishna Temple, Lakshmi Narasimha, Badavi Linga, Sister Stones, Underground Temple. Overnight stay in the Hampi
Day 3 – 01 Oct – Hampi sightseeing
After breakfast remaining Hampi sightseeing, Lotus Mahal, Elephant Stables, Hazara Rama Temple, Palace Area, Mahanavami Dibba, Queen’s Bath)Vijaya Vittala Temple (Stone Chariot), King’s Balance, Purandara Mantapa, Overnight at Hampi
Day 4 – 02 Oct – Hampi/Badami/Pune
Hampi site seeing and Leave for Badami and then to Pune from Badami.
Optional Hampi to Pune Journey by Volvo
Cost : Rs. 4500/- per person
Booking amount is Rs ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬1000/-
(Minimum Batch of 14 people)
Includes: Badami – Hampi – Badami transport by private vehicle for travel and sightseeing, Accommodation on sharing in homestay/hostel/deluxe hotel, breakfast on all days, experienced tour leaders and lots of fun games during the trip.
Excludes: Pune Badami Pune travel (Bus/train), Meals (other than breakfast), entry fees (at monuments), camera charges and anything which is not mentioned in fees includes.
Thanks and Regards,
Team BACKPACK OUTDOORS
Keep Exploring !!!!
Mayur Khivasara: 09823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered, kindly send a SMS or WhatsApp.
Cancellation Policy (for details policy please refer our website:www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveler/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travelers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only(not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack Outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event.
For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For cancellation made more than 30 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded.
• For cancellation made between 30 to 16 days prior to departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be given if cancellation is made within 15 days prior to departure date of the event.
• If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is canceled by Backpack Outdoors due to the insufficient number of people then full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.