Trekkers Paradise….. Come to join us for this adventurous journey
Harishchandragad is a hill fort in the Ahmednagar district of India. Its history is linked with that of Malshej Ghat, kothale village and it has played a major role in guarding and controlling the surrounding region.
Date:- 17 -18 Nov, Saturday & Sunday
• Adventure trek via Nalichi waat
• visit to Kokan Kada
• Campfire lots of fun n masti.
Grade: – Difficult
Endurance: – High
Route: Pune: Paud Road – FC Road opp Starbucks- University – Breman chowk – Spicer college – Haris Bridge – Nashik Phata – Ale Phata – Base village – Back .
05.45 am: Burger King, Paud Road Kothrud, Near P&G Showroom.
06.15 am: Opp Wadeshwar Hotel, FC Road, Deccan.
06.25 am: Pune university Signal
06.30 am: Bremen Chowk, Aundh
06.40 am: Nashik Phata
Day 1 17 Nov Saturday
05.45 am (Sharp) – Report at Burger King, Paud Road Kothrud, Near P&G Showroom.
06.00 am (Sharp) – departure, en route pickups, Breakfast on the way.
09.30 am – Reach base village, and start trekking through the most adventurous Nalichi waat.
01.00 pm – Lunch on the trek route. (to be brought by participants) .
04.00 pm – Enjoy evening tea & refreshments at Kokankada & view the sunset.
06.30 pm – Explore around and Camp
08.30 pm – Dinner
09.30 pm –Night at leisure (Tent Stay)
Day 2 18 Nov Sunday
06.00 am – Wakeup & freshen up. Have tea & biscuits.
07.00 am – Departure to visit Temple, Taramati point, the highest point on the fort.
9.00 am – Have breakfast
10.30 am – Visit Kedareshwar temple and start descending.
02.30 pm – Reach Khireshwar & lunch
04.00 pm – Start return journey. Evening tea on the way.
09.00 pm – Reach Pune
Cost: – Rs 1850/- (Pune – Pune)
Fees includes: – 2 Breakfast, 1 lunch (on day 2), 1 dinner, 2 evening tea, accommodation in Tents (on sharing basis), private transport, first aid, safety equipment, expertise.
Fees excludes: – Day 1 lunch, anything that is not specifically mentioned in fees includes.
Things to carry:
1. Packed Lunch for Day 1.
2. Personnel Bedding (Carry Mat/ Sleeping bags/ alternate)
3. A ‘Backpack’ or a haversack (please avoid zola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek with them)
4. Minimum 3 litres of water.
5. Personal medication (If required). Basic First Aid will be available.
6. Cap & warm clothes.
7. Extra pair of clothes.
8. Camera (Optional)
9. Torch with extra batteries. (Must)
10. Emergency Food like biscuits, plum cakes, chocolates etc.
11. Shoes are must – Good quality Trekking /Sports.
** Double pack your valuables in plastic bags to avoid getting wet.
*** No toilets are available on the fort, participants have to use the open space for the same.
For Booking click on below link
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send a SMS or WhatsApp.
Flat no 3, ground floor,
Vignesh Appartment, Near Jost Engg company,
Opp Rawat furniture showroom,
Paud road, Kothrud,
Office Timings: 12pm to 6.30 pm
** Please note that your registration will be confirmed only after the payment of the entire fees is done and registration form is filled.
Cancellation Policy (for details policy please refer our website:www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveler/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travelers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only(not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack Outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event.
For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of event.
• If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is canceled by Backpack Outdoors due to the insufficient number of people then full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.