Trekkers Paradise….. Come to join us for this adventurous journey
Harishchandragad is a hill fort in the Ahmednagar district of India. Its history is linked with that of Malshej Ghat, kothale village and it has played a major role in guarding and controlling the surrounding region.
Date:- 17 -18 Nov Saturday & Sunday
(16th Nov Friday night departure)
Grade: – Difficult
Endurance: – High
Route: Pune: Paud Road – FC Road opp Starbucks- University – Breman chowk – Spicer college – Haris Bridge – Nashik Phata – Ale Phata – Base village – Back.
10:45 pm: Reporting sharp at Burger King
11.00 pm: Burger King, Paud Road Kothrud, Near P&G Showroom.
11.15 pm: Opp Wadeshwar Hotel, FC Road, Deccan.
11.35 pm: Pune university Signal
11.55 pm: Bremen Chowk, Aundh
12.15 am: Nashik Phata
16th Nov Friday
(Night departure at 11 pm)
Day 1 -17th Nov Saturday
Reach base village. Some rest. Have breakfast. Start trekking through the most adventurous Nalichi wat. Have Lunch on the trek. Tent stay near Kokankada.
Day 2 – 18 Nov Sunday
Wake up call. Have breakfast. Explore around. Visit Taramati point, the highest point on the fort. Visit temples around and start descending via Khireshwer. Reach Pune by 10 pm
Cost: – Rs 1800/- (Pune – Pune)
Includes: – 2 Breakfast, 2 lunch, 1 dinner, evening tea, accommodation in Tents (on sharing basis), private transport, first aid, safety equipment, expertise.
Exclude: – Dinner (return journey), anything that is not specifically mentioned in fees includes.
Things to carry:
** Double pack your valuables in plastic bags to avoid getting wet.
** +2.5 % bank charges if paid online
For Booking click on below link
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send a SMS or WhatsApp.
Thanks and Regards,
Team BACKPACK OUTDOORS
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Flat no 3, ground floor,
Vignesh Apartment, Near Jost Engg company,
Opp Rawat furniture showroom,
Paud Road, Kothrud,
Office Timings: 12 pm to 6.30 pm
(for details policy please refer our website:www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveler/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travelers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only(not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack Outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event.For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within the next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of the event.
• If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is canceled by Backpack Outdoors due to the insufficient number of people then the full amount will be refunded or adjusted in the next event.