Jeevdhan fort rises about 1145 meters (3754 ft) above sea level, is located just above Naneghat which was a historic Trade route connecting Konkan & the highlands of Junnar. The climb to the fort is very adventures. Rock face is carved into steps to accommodate footsteps making the climbing experience thrilling. The base of the fort is full of trees and dense green. The top of the fort gives a fascinating view of the entire Junnar plateau and the konkan valley. Naneghat from the top of Jeevdhan is very beautiful and a must-see sight.
Date: – 28th Oct, Sun.
Book before: 25th Oct 2018
Endurance: – Medium
06.00 pm: Paud Road opp Burger King
06.25 pm: FC Road opp Starbucks
06.35 pm: University Chowk
06.55 pm: Nashik Phata
06.00 am: Departure, Breakfast on the way.
09.30 am: Reach Ghatghar and Start Trek.
12.00 pm: Reach Jeevdhan Top. Explore fort & lunch (to be brought by participants).
1.30 pm: Start Descend.
3.30 pm: Reach Naneghat. Visit Caves & Nanacha Angatha
5.00 pm: Start Return Journey (Evening Refreshments and Tea on the way).
9.30pm: Expected Arrival in Pune (approx +/- 30 min).
Total Cost- 850/- pp
** +2.5 % bank charges if paid online.
Includes: Transport by private vehicle, Morning Breakfast, hi- Tea, Safety Equipment, First Aid (if needed) and Expertise.
Excludes: Lunch and anything that is not mentioned.
Things to carry:
1. Packed Lunch.
2. A ‘Backpack’ or a haversack (please avoid zola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek with them).
3. Shoes are must – Good quality Trekking /Sports.
4. Minimum 3 liters of water is must (Water available on the fort may not be suitable to drink).
5. Cap & sunglasses
6. Rain cover (just in case).
7. Personal medication (If required). Basic First Aid will be available.
8. Emergency Food like biscuits, plum cakes, chocolates etc.
9. Camera (Optional).
10. Torch with extra batteries (to explore the caves on the fort).
11. Extra pair of clothes.
** Double pack your valuables in plastic bags to avoid getting wet in case it rains.
For booking click on below link
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send a SMS or Whatsapp.
Flat no 3, ground floor,
Vignesh Apartment, Near Jost Engg company,
Opp Rawat furniture showroom,
Paud Road, Kothrud,
Office Timings: 12.00 pm to 6.00 pm
** Please note that your registration will be confirmed only after the payment of the entire fees is done and registration form is filled.
Cancellation Policy (for details policy please refer our website: www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveler/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travelers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only (not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event.
For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of the event.
• If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is canceled by Backpack Outdoors due to the insufficient number of people then the full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.