Katraj to Sinhagad is a very popular trek route close to Pune which starts from the Katraj ghats (Old Katraj tunnel) lying to the south of Pune and ends at Sinhagad which is to the Southwest of Pune.
The route travels through a series of mountains which one has to cross before finally getting to Sinhagad. It is definitely a trek which will test your physical fitness, stamina and will-power but “Night” time with “Moonlight” makes it beautiful and memorable.
Date:- 20th Apr 2019 (Saturday Night)
Grade: – Medium difficulty
Endurance: – High Endurance Level
10.00 pm: Reporting at Backpack Outdoors office, Paud Road & move to Katraj Ghat
11.00 pm: Start trek from Katraj Tunnel (Trek Duration Approx 6 -7hours)
01.00 am: Midway break (participants can bring something to eat)
06:00 am: Trek ends at Kondhanpur phata on the way to Sinhagad top. Descend to Sinhagad base by jeep (if available). Breakfast at the base
11:00 am: Reach Pune, Paud Road.
Things to carry:
• Packed snacks biscuits, plum cakes, chocolates, energy bars etc.
• Electrolytes like ORS or electoral (to avoid dehydration)
• A ‘Backpack’ or a haversack (please avoid zola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek with them)
• Minimum 3 liters of water (No water available on the route)
• Good Torch with extra batteries. (Must)
• Personal medication (If required). Basic First Aid will be available.
• Camera (Optional)
• Shoes are the must – Good quality Trekking /Sports.
Cost: Rs. 550/- pp
Cost includes- Pune to Pune transportation (private vehicle), Morning breakfast & Refreshments, First Aid, Safety equipment & Expertise.
Cost Excludes- Dinner, Transport by Jeep to reach the base (if available), anything that is not mentioned in cost includes.
Mayur Khivasara: 09823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered, kindly send a SMS or WhatsApp.
Cancellation Policy (for details policy please refer our website: www.backpackoutdoors.in)