Katraj to Sinhagad is a very popular trek route close to Pune which starts from the Katraj ghats (Old Katraj tunnel) lying to the south of Pune and ends at Sinhagad which is to the Southwest of Pune.
The route travels through a series of mountains which one has to cross before finally getting to Sinhagad. It is definitely a trek which will test your physical fitness, stamina and will-power but “Night” time with “Moonlight” makes it beautiful and memorable.
Date:- 7th Mar 2020 (Saturday Night)
Grade:- Medium difficulty
Endurance:- High Endurance Level
10.00 pm: Reporting at Backpack Outdoors office, Paud Road & move to Katraj Ghat
11.00 pm: Start trek from Katraj Tunnel (Trek Duration Approx 6 -7 hours)
01.00 am: Midway break (participants can bring something to eat)
06:00 am: Trek ends at Kondhanpur phata on the way to Sinhagad top. Descend to Sinhagad base. Breakfast at the base.
11:00 am: Reach Pune, Paud Road.
Cost: Rs. 550/- per person
Cost includes- Pune to Pune transportation (private vehicle), Morning breakfast & Refreshments, First Aid, Safety equipment & Expertise.
Cost Excludes- Dinner, Jeep to reach at base, anything that is not mentioned in cost includes.
Things to carry:
• Packed snacks biscuits, plum cakes, chocolates, energy bars etc.
• Electrolytes like ORS or electoral (to avoid dehydration)
• A ‘Backpack’ or a haversack (please avoid zola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek with them)
• Minimum 3 litres of water (No water available on the route)
• Good Torch with extra batteries. (Must)
• Personal medication (If required). Basic First Aid will be available.
• Camera (Optional)
• Shoes are the must – Good quality Trekking /Sports.
Tejashree : 09850788233
Mayur Khivasara: 09823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered, kindly send a SMS or WhatsApp.
Cancellation Policy (for details policy please refer our website: www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveller/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travellers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only (not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event. For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of event.
• If the event is cancelled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is cancelled by Backpack Outdoors due to insufficient number of people then full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.