Fireflies, a phenomenon that kids of this generation miss out, because they don’t connect with the core of nature in their daily city lives! Kids will experience all these activities during the day and relax in the night watching the magical show of fireflies, which are insects that emit light of their own! This is almost like a light show except the light here is given but the Lighting Bugs in colors like yellow, green and red.
The twist in this is that this camp is power packed with activities that get a lot thrill and fun element. Our summer camp is filled with the exciting activities of Mountain Biking, Slack lining, Rappelling, Camping, Lake Swimming (with life jackets), Archery, Rifle Shooting and many more!
Nowadays children are growing more and more attached to life in cyberspace and further detached from the natural world. Camp provides kids the perfect opportunity to see what they’ve been missing in the great outdoors. Kids go through new experiences that help them learn lessons on life skills, fight fear and motivates them to face competitions. The adventure activity in the fully loaded camp directs to discovering hidden talents and sharpen the mental growth of the children and at the same time encourage good health.
The camp is filled with adventure activities like
This is just the cake! We are topping all this with the icing of creative & exciting activities like
Check in : 9.00 am on 24th May 2020
Check out : 04.30 pm on 26th May 2020
Age Group: 8 yrs to 12 yrs
Duration: 2 Nights /3 Days
Place: Camp Hideout, Temghar backwaters, Lavasa Road, Vegre Village (45 km from Pune)
Dates: 24-26th May 2020
24th May at 06.00 am:- Reporting & departure from FC Road, opp Starbucks. (en route pick up details will be shared on WhatsApp a day prior)
Departure early morning at 6 am.
Reach campsite by 8 am. Begin with an introduction and basic orientation about the camp followed by activities. The campers will be divided into teams hence, giving a feeling of togetherness along with the healthy competition.
Hi-tea & dinner will be served at scheduled times with nimbu pani / kokam during the day to keep the kids hydrated.
The day starts early morning with a trek & exercises. Activities like Model building (bamboo and ropes), Creative thinking and endurance Nature discipline etc. This will be a fun-filled day with a lot of activities and learning.
The morning will again begin early with exercise and yoga. Post breakfast activities like swimming, valley crossing, rifle shooting, etc. will be conducted till hi-tea followed by a concluding session. Departure to Pune after hi-tea. Reach Pune by 8 pm.
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send an SMS or WhatsApp.
Thanks and Regards,
Team BACKPACK OUTDOORS
Keep Trekking, Keep Exploring!
** Please note that your registration will be confirmed only after the payment of the entire fees is done and registration form is filled.
Cancellation Policy (for details policy please refer our website:www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveler/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travelers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only(not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack Outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event.
For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of event.
• If the event is cancelled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is cancelled by Backpack Outdoors due to insufficient number of people then full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.