River rafting is undoubtedly one of the most enthralling and physically demanding adventures sports in the world. The adrenaline rush and the excitement experienced while riding and tumbling down the white waters of fast flowing rivers across boulder-strewn beds is simply unmatched by any other sport.
This is usually done on white water or different degrees of rough water, in order to thrill and excite the raft passengers. Rafting is really fun.
25th Aug 2019 (Sun)(early bird offer till 16th Aug)
5.30 am at FC road, opp Starbucks
6.00 am at Paud road opp Burger King
6.10 am at Chandni Chowk
Bus Route: Nalstop – Vanaj – Chandni Chowk – Pirangut-Paud-Mulshi -Tamini Ghat-Ville Village & Back
Major Rapids Name as follows
Rafting venue: –
From Pune : 98 km drive on Mulshi Road ( SH – 60 ) to Ville village – (Rafting Office ) below Tamhini Ghat
05.30 am – Departure from FC road opp Starbucks
07.00 am – Have Breakfast on the way
08.30 am – Reporting at the rafting office at Vile village
09.00 am – Safety & Rafting Instructions. Begin rafting
12.00 pm – Rafting ends & transport to Pooja farms near Kolad
01.00 pm – Change and Lunch at Pooja Farms
02.30 pm – Leisure time
04.30 pm – Start Return Journey (On the way halt at Tamhini Ghat for a view of Konkan)
08.30 pm – Reach Pune
A)On weekends & Public Holidays
i) All inclusive
Pune to Pune- Rs 2350/- per person
Early bird offer – 2250/- per person
ii) Only Rafting – Rs. 1400 /- per person
i) Rafting Rs. 700/- per person. Call for the bookings.
** Group discount for 4 or more people. Grab the offer.
Things To Carry:-
** Double pack your valuables in plastic bags to avoid getting wet.
** +2.5 % bank charges if paid online.
** Jain food can be arranged on the prior notice.
** Smoking and drinking is strictly prohibited during the entire event.
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send a SMS or WhatsApp.
Thanks and Regards,
Team BACKPACK OUTDOORS
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Flat no 3, ground floor,
Vignesh Apartment, Near Jost Engg company,
Opp Rawat furniture showroom,
Paud road, Kothrud,
Office Timings: 12pm to 6.00 pm
Cancellation Policy (for details policy please refer our website:www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveler/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travelers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only (not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event. For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of the event.
• If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is canceled by Backpack Outdoors due to the insufficient number of people, or any other situation then the full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event