Kundalika River Rafting
Rafting or white water rafting is the challenging recreational outdoor activity of using an inflatable raft to navigate a river or other bodies of water. This is usually done on white water or different degrees of rough water, in order to thrill and excite the raft passengers. Rafting is fun. It is a water sport in which you take a river ride thru rough waters with a raft. Rafting boats are designed for 4-12people.
International Grading : IV + Category
Rafting Duration : Approx 2 hrs.
Orientation & Training, Clear and comprehensive training will
be given to all guests before the ride.
This is a very safe game
Best quality life jackets and helmets will be provided
Delicious food after rafting and changing facility available.
Date: 29-Jul-2017, Saturday
**For any other dates, feel free to contact us. We can even customize your trip.
1. Must be 14 years and above
2. Reasonable fitness level
3. Non Swimmers welcome
4. No Pregnant Ladies
5. Nobody over 120 kilos
Major Rapids Name as Follows
1. Welcome to Budha Rapids
2. Pump House Rapid
3. Fishermen Rapid
4. Butterfly Rapid
5. Crow’s Nest Rapid
6. Key Waves Rapid
7. Bush on the Bend Rapid
8. Morning Headache Rapid
9. Johnny Walker Rapid
10. Side Steps Rapid
11. Rajdhani Express Rapid
12. Boomshankar Rapid
Departure: 5.30am from Paud road, outside Multifit / Burger King, near PNG showroom Kothrud, Pune.
05.30 am – Departure from Paud road, outside Multifit / Burger King near PNG showroom Kothrud.
07.00 am – Have Breakfast on the way @ Mulshi.
08.30 am – Reporting at Rafting Office @ Vile village.
09.00 am – Safety & Rafting Instructions. Begin Rafting
12.00 pm – Rafting ends & transport to Pooja farms near Kolad.
01.00 pm – Change and Lunch @ Pooja Farms
02.30 pm – Leisure time
04.30 pm – Start Return Journey (On the way halt @Tamhini Ghat for view of konkan)
08.30 pm – Reach Pune
Things To Carry:-
• T Shirts, shorts and sport shoes or floaters for rafting
• A change of dry clothes and a towel
• A Water Bottle (~2 Ltrs) (a must)
• Camera, Cell Phone (Optional)
• Please avoid wearing Gold and other ornaments
• Some ready to eat food. Plum cakes, Biscuits etc
• Personal basic medication (if any).
• A haversack to put all these things
** Double pack your valuables in plastic bags to avoid getting wet.
Cost:- Rs 2450/- per person
Group discount: Rs 100/- per person for 5 people booking together.
Cost Includes: 1 Rafting session, all safety equipments, private non Ac transport Pune to Pune, breakfast, tea/coffee, lunch, evening refreshments and snacks, basic first aid if needed.
Cost Excludes: Anything which is not mentioned in includes
Directions : –
From Pune : 98 km drive on Mulshi Road ( SH – 60 ) to Vile village .
i.e From Pune ( Chandni Chowk ) Pirangut—-> Paud—-> Mulshi —> Tamini Ghat—> Ville Village (Our Rafting Office )
For Booking click on below link
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
Office : +91-9850788233
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send a SMS or WhatsApp.
Thanks and Regards,
Team BACKPACK OUTDOORS
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Flat no 3, ground floor,
Vignesh Appartment, Near Jost Engg company,
Opp Rawat furniture showroom,
Paud road, Kothrud,
Office Timings: 12pm to 6.30 pm
** Please note that your registration will be confirmed only after the payment of the entire fees is done and registration form is filled.
Cancellation Policy (for details policy please refer our website:www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveler/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travelers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only(not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack Outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event.
For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of event.
• If the event is cancelled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is cancelled by Backpack Outdoors due to insufficient number of people then full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.