River rafting is undoubtedly one of the most enthralling and physically demanding adventures sports in the world. The adrenaline rush and the excitement experienced while riding and tumbling down the white waters of fast flowing rivers across boulder-strewn beds is simply unmatched by any other sport.
This is usually done on white water or different degrees of rough water, in order to thrill and excite the raft passengers. Rafting is really fun.
Route: Nalstop – Vanaj – Chandni Chowk – Pirangut-Paud-Mulshi -Tamini Ghat-Ville Village & Back
Major Rapids Name as follows
Rafting venue: –
From Pune : 98 km drive on Mulshi Road ( SH – 60 ) to Ville village – (Rafting Office ) below Tamhini Ghat
Cost on weekdays -Rs. 700/- per person (except public holidays)
Things To Carry:-
** Double pack your valuables in plastic bags to avoid getting wet.
** +2.5 % bank charges if paid online.
** Smoking and drinking is strictly prohibited during the entire event.
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send a SMS or WhatsApp.
Thanks and Regards,
Team BACKPACK OUTDOORS
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Flat no 3, ground floor,
Vignesh Apartment, Near Jost Engg company,
Opp Rawat furniture showroom,
Paud road, Kothrud,
Office Timings: 12 pm to 6.00 pm
Cancellation Policy (for details policy please refer our website: www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveller/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travellers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only (not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event. For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of the event.
• If the event is cancelled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is cancelled by Backpack Outdoors due to the insufficient number of people, or any other situation then the full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.