Ladakh Bike and Jeep Safari
Backpack Outdoors introduces a perfect plan to Explore & Experience the most popular and beautiful destinations in Leh – Ladakh. This 8 days itinerary fits perfectly in any travelers schedule. We plan to explore the best of Ladakh with the most awesome experiences possible.
•Travel through the highest mountain passes of the world
•Adventurous Motorcycle Ride
•Experience Camping at Pangong lake
•Enjoy river rafting in Ice cold water .
Date : 29 July 2017 to 05 August 2017
07 Nights / 08 Days —- (Delhi – Leh – Delhi by flight)
Day 00 : Fly Pune/ any other – New Delhi by Air / travel by train and reach Delhi
(Pune- Delhi Flights everyday by Jet Airways and Go Air or others from 10.30pm to 11.30 pm)
Day 01: New Delhi – Leh (Travel & Acclimatization)
Fly from New Delhi – Leh at 05:30am by Go-Air / other & transfer to Hotel. Acclimatization day & evening visit/Small hike to Shanti Stupa (Built by Japanese monks to celebrate 2,000 yrs of Buddhism).
(Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner in Leh).
Day 02: Leh – Lamayuru (110 kms)
Post breakfast, departure to Lamayuru, a famous monastery near Leh. Beautiful roads and amazing views of mountains and rivers (Indus, Zanskar etc.) Lunch at Lamayuru. On the way back visit Moonland, Nimusangam, magnetic hill etc. Night stay in Leh. (Breakfast, Dinner)
Day 03: Leh – Khardungla – Nubra Valley (5 Hrs – 120 Kms)
Big Day. After Breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla * The highest motorable pass in the world (18,380 feet). On the way you get excellent view of great Karakoram Range. Keep driving through Syok River & enroute lunch @ Khardung village. Proceed to visit sand dunes for Double Humped camel safari @ Hunder/Turtuk. O/N stay @ Nubra. (Breakfast @ Leh, Lunch on route, Dinner @ Hunder/Turtuk).
Day 04: Nubra Valley – Khardungla – Leh. (6 Hrs)
Post Breakfast, drive back to Leh by same Route. Enroute visit Diskit Monastery. Reach Leh by early evening & free time at Leisure. (Breakfast @ Hunder, Lunch on route, Dinner @ Leh).
Day 05:Leh – Changla – Pangong Lake (6 Hrs one way – 140 Kms)
Early morning after Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake (14,500 ft) through Changla Pass 17,350 ft. (third Highest Motorable road in the world), Spend whole time at the banks of Pangong Lake. This famous blue brackish Lake of Pangong is 5/6 kms wide and over 144 kms long and is shared by two countries (25% India and 75% China). Overnight stay in tents @ Pangong lake. (Breakfast in leh, Lunch on route, Dinner @Pangong).
Day 06:Pangong lake – Changla – Leh
Post breakfast leave from Pangong towards leh. Visit Hemis Monastery & Thicksey Monastery enroute & arrive Leh in the evening. Overnight stay in Leh. (Breakfast in Pangong, Lunch on route, Dinner in leh)
Day 07: White water rafting : Leh – Nimu Sangam – Leh
Post breakfast experience the ultimate adrenaline rush with White water rafting (20kms). Visit Kalimata mandir, Hall of Fame etc. Evening free at leisure. (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner in Leh).
Day 08: (Saturday) : Fly Leh – New Delhi (TOUR ENDS!!)
Tour Cost: Rs 28000/- per head
(Minimum Batch of 10 people )
Group Discount : Rs 1000/-pp(min 5 or more booking at the same time)
Early Birds Discount : Rs1000/-pp(till 29-04-2017)
**Only one discount can be availed at a time
A) Cost includes – Stay on twin sharing & triple sharing basis
1. Stay in Leh for 05 nights.
2. Stay in Nubra Valley for 01 night.
3. Stay in Pangong Lake for 01 night.
4. White water Rafting with Vegetarian lunch.
5. Food as mentioned in the itinerary (Breakfast & Dinner).
6. One Sumo Grand / xylo / Similar for site seeing and pickup drop from Leh airport in taxies.
7. Entry fees at monasteries & monuments for Indian Nationals.
8. Backpack Outdoors Service Charge.
(B) Other Cost to Occur at Actuals (Optional Activities) –
Bike rent Charges : Royal Enfield = Rs.1,200/- to 1,600/- per day, Avenger – Rs.1,000/- per day, Pulsar (150cc) = Rs.800/- per day & (220cc) = Rs.1,000/- per day.
* Fuel charges extra. (Around Rs. 2000/- per Motorbike) for 05 days.
(C) Cost does not include –
* Pune – New Delhi – Pune Train/Airfare.
* New Delhi – Leh – New Delhi Airfare.
* Food other than mentioned in the Itinerary.
* Any other expenses occurring due to natural calamities or reasons beyond our control.
Please Note – If the client has sufficient time, then return from Leh via Sarchu – Manali by road & then travel by Volvo from Manali to Delhi. Total duration to be added is 02 – 03 days precisely & can be cost effective or same compared to Leh – New Delhi airfare depending on the group size.
Contact us for any other dates or customized tour requirements.
Rhiim Gandhi: 09850788233
Mayur Khivasara: 09823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered, kindly send a SMS or WhatsApp.
Flat no 3, ground floor,
Vignesh Appartment, Near Jost Engg company,
Opp Rawat furniture showroom,
Paud road, Kothrud,
Office Timings: 4 pm to 8.30 pm
Thanks and Regards,
Team BACKPACK OUTDOORS
Keep Exploring !!!!
Cancellation Policy (for details policy please refer our website:www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveler/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travelers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only(not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack Outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event.
For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of event.
• If the event is cancelled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is cancelled by Backpack Outdoors due to insufficient number of people then full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.