When you think of Ladakh, what springs to mind? Land of high passes, Majestic mountains, cold deserts, snow-covered roads, heavenly blue lakes, many more
Backpack Outdoors introduces a perfect plan to Explore & Experience the barren beauty and most popular destinations in Leh – Ladakh. This 8 days itinerary fits perfectly into any travellers schedule. We plan to explore the best of Ladakh with the most awesome experiences possible.
Travel through the highest mountain passes of the world adventurous Motorcycle Ride
Enjoy river rafting in Ice cold water.
Batch 1: 22 June 2018 to 29 June 2018
Batch 2: 20 July 2018 to 27 Jul 2018
Batch 3: 28 July 2018 to 04 August 2018
One cloud extend the tour via Srinagar or Manali at Additional cost
07 Nights / 08 Days —- (Delhi – Leh – Delhi flight)
Day 00: Fly Pune/ any other – New Delhi by Air/travel by train and reach Delhi
(Pune- Delhi Flights every day by Jet Airways and Go Air or others from 10.30pm to 11.30 pm)
Day 01: New Delhi – Leh (Travel & Acclimatization)
Fly from New Delhi – Leh at 05:30 am by Go-Air / other & transfer to Hotel. Acclimatization day & evening visit/Small hike to Shanti Stupa (Built by Japanese monks to celebrate 2,000 yrs of Buddhism).
(Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner in Leh).
Day 02: Leh – Lamayuru (110 km)
Post breakfast, departure to Lamayuru, a famous
monastery near Leh. Beautiful roads and amazing views of mountains and rivers (Indus, Zanskar etc.) Lunch at Lamayuru. On the way back visit Moonland, Nimusangam, magnetic hill etc. Night stay in Leh. (Breakfast, Lunch on route, Dinner)
Day 03: Leh – Khardungla – Nubra Valley (5 Hrs – 120 Kms)
Big Day. After Breakfast drive to Nubra Valley via Khardungla * The highest motorable pass in the world (18,380 feet). On the way, you get an excellent view of great Karakoram Range. Keep driving through Syok River & en route lunch @ Khardung village. Proceed to visit sand dunes for Double Humped camel safari @ Hunder/Turtuk. O/N stay @ Nubra. (Breakfast @ Leh, Lunch on route, Dinner @ Hunder/Turtuk).
Day 04: Nubra Valley – Khardungla – Leh. (6 Hrs)
Post Breakfast, drive back to Leh by same Route. Enroute visit Diskit Monastery. Reach Leh by early evening & free time at Leisure. (Breakfast @ Hunder, Lunch on route, Dinner @ Leh).
Day 05:Leh – Changla – Pangong Lake (6 Hrs one way – 140 Kms)
Early morning after Breakfast leave for Pangong Lake (14,500 ft) through Changla Pass 17,350 ft. (third Highest Motorable road in the world), Spend whole time at the banks of Pangong Lake. This famous blue brackish Lake of Pangong is 5/6 kms wide and over 144 kms long and is shared by two countries (25% India and 75% China). Overnight stay in tents @ Pangong lake. (Breakfast in leh, Lunch on route, Dinner @Pangong).
Day 06:Pangong lake – Changla – Leh
Post breakfast leaves from Pangong towards leh. Visit Hemis Monastery & Thicksey Monastery enroute & arrive Leh in the evening. Overnight stay in Leh. (Breakfast in Pangong, Lunch on route, Dinner in leh)
Day 07: Whitewater rafting: Leh – Nimu Sangam – Leh
Post breakfast experience the ultimate adrenaline rush with White water rafting (20kms). Visit Kalimata mandir, Hall of Fame etc. Evening free at leisure.(Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner in Leh).
Tour Cost: Rs. 28000
(Minimum Batch of 10 people)
A) Cost includes –
1.Stay on twin sharing & triple sharing basis
2. Stay in Leh for 05 nights.
3. Stay in Nubra Valley for 01 night.
4. Stay in Pangong Lake for 01 night.
5. Whitewater rafting with Vegetarian lunch.
6. Food as mentioned in the itinerary (Breakfast & Dinner).
7. One Sumo Grand / xylo / Similar for site seeing and pick up drop from Leh airport in taxies.
8. Entry fees at monasteries & monuments for Indian Nationals.
9. Travel Insurance
10. Backpack outdoors merchandise
11. Backpack Outdoors Service Charge.
Bike rent Charges: Rs.1000 /- to Rs.1800/- per day
(Royal Enfield, Avenger, Pulsar (150cc) & (220cc), Himalayan.) Fuel charges will be at actual. (Around Rs. 2000/- per Motorbike)
(C) Cost does not include –
* Pune – New Delhi – Pune Train/Airfare.
* New Delhi – Leh – New Delhi Airfare.
* Food other than mentioned in the Itinerary.
* Any other expenses occurring due to natural calamities or reasons beyond our control.
Please Note – If the client has sufficient time, then return from Leh via Sarchu – Manali by road & then travel by Volvo from Manali to Delhi. Total duration to be added is 02 – 03 days precisely & can be cost-effective or same compared to Leh – New Delhi airfare depending on the group size.
Thanks and Regards,
Team BACKPACK OUTDOORS
Keep Exploring !!!!
Cancellation Policy (for details policy please refer our website:www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the travellers/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travellers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only(not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack Outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event.
For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For cancellation made more than 30 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded.
For cancellation made between 30 to 16 days prior to departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
No refund will be given if cancellation is made within 15 days prior to departure date of the event.
If the event is cancelled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
If the event is cancelled by Backpack Outdoors due to the insufficient number of people then the full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.