Madheghat to Upandheghat trek
Hello Backpackers ! ! !
Monsoons are the best time to visit our lovely green mountains and waterfalls. There are a lot of waterfalls in our Sahyadri range, round Pune. One such waterfall is Madheghat. It has gained a lot of popularity in recent years. This ghat also has a historical background., when Narveer Tanaji Malusare sacrificed his life in the battle of Sinhagad his body was taken to his native village via this route and that’s why this route is known as Madheghat (Madhe means dead body). The route includes waterfall, trek through the jungle and the beautiful scenic view of monsoon! We go down one ghat and climb an adjacent ghat called Upande ghat. This is a very scenic trek, loved and enjoyed by all trekkers and nature lovers. Sahyadri Mountains in the month of Aug & Sep are absolute paradise for Photographers.
Date: – 27–Aug- 2017
Region:- Velhe Region
Reporting: 5.45am McDonalds, JM road, Deccan
05.45am – Assemble at Deccan McDonalds, JM road, Pune.
06.00 am – Departure from Deccan, Pune. Enroute Pickups & breakfast on the way.
08.30am – Reach Kelad village. Introduction, briefing and general instructions.
09.00 am – Trek starts, play at a waterfall on the way.
01.00 pm – Reach base village and have lunch (brought by participants).
01.30 pm – Continue with trek and climb through Upandhaghat to reach Kelad again.
05.00 pm – Reach Kelad and start with our return journey
09.30 pm – Reach Pune (+/- 30 mins)
Cost : Rs 800/- per person (Pune to Pune) (Including taxes)
Cost Includes- Transport by private vehicle, morning breakfast, evening tea n refreshments, basic first aid if needed, expertise.
Cost Excludes- Lunch and anything that is not specifically mentioned in fees includes.
Things to carry:
1. A Backpack / trekking sack. (please avoid zola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek with them)
2. Minimum 3 litres of water.
3. Pack Lunch
4. Torch with extra batteries. (Just in case)
5. Personal medication (if required). Basic first aid will be available.
6. Cap & rain cover
7. Extra pair of clothes to change. (Just in case)
8. Camera (Optional)
9. Some emergency food like biscuits, plum cakes, chocolates etc.
10. Shoes are must – Good quality trekking /sports.
11. Chappals/Sandals for use after trek (Optional)
** Double pack your valuables in plastic bags to avoid getting wet.
Rhiim Gandhi: +91-9850788233
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send a SMS or WhatsApp.
Thanks and Regards,
Team BACKPACK OUTDOORS
E-mail ID: email@example.com
Flat no 3, ground floor,
Vignesh Appartment, Near Jost Engg company,
Opp Rawat furniture showroom,
Paud road, Kothrud,
Office Timings:12.00pm to 06.30pm
** Please note that your registration will be confirmed only after the payment of the entire fees is done and registration form is filled.
Cancellation Policy :(for details policy please refer our website:www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveler/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travelers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only (not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack Outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event. For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of event.
• If the event is cancelled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is cancelled by Backpack Outdoors due to insufficient number of people, or any other situation then full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.