Manali – Leh Adventure trip is on almost everyone’s bucket list. When you think of Ladakh, what springs to mind? Land of high passes, Majestic mountains, cold deserts, snow-covered roads, heavenly blue lakes, and much more. Like every other adventure, this one also needs a lot of planning and in-depth knowledge of the terrain, altitude, facilities available, modes of travel, what to explore, what to give more time too . . . etc etc..
Backpack Outdoors introduces a perfect backpacking style plan to Explore & Experience the barren beauty. With years of experience in the adventure and traveling we will be exploring the best and most popular destinations in Leh – Ladakh with complete safety and proper planning. We strive to make our backpackers experience of travel awesome, adventurous and hassle-free.
Duration – 10 Nights / 11 Days
Date – 11th Aug-21st Aug (10th Aug departure from Pune)
Thanks and Regards,
Team BACKPACK OUTDOORS
Keep Exploring !!!!
Mayur Khivasara: 09823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered, kindly send a SMS or WhatsApp.
Cancellation Policy (for details policy please refer our website: www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveler/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travelers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only (not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event.
For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within the next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of the event.
• If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is canceled by Backpack Outdoors due to an insufficient number of people then the full amount will be refunded or adjusted in the next event.