This camp is power packed with activities that get a lot thrill and fun element. Nowadays children are growing more and more attached to life in cyberspace and further detached from the natural world. Camp provides kids the perfect opportunity to see what they’ve been missing in the great outdoors. Kids go through new experiences that help them learn lessons on life skills, fight fear and motivates them to face competitions. The adventure activity in the fully loaded camp directs to discovering hidden talents and sharpen the mental growth of the children and at the same time encourage good health. The Fully Loaded Adventure Camp is a power packed package of ultimate fun and adventure that the kids will enjoy.
Trekking/hiking, camping (stay in tents), army-style obstacle course, valley crossing, jumaring, mountain cycling, swimming, rifle shooting, archery, treasure hunt, double trouble, jungle cooking, team games and lots of fun activities
Batch 2: 25th-27th Apr 2019
Reporting- 5.30 am at FC Road, opp Starbucks
Departure – 6.00 am (Sharp) from FC Road, opp Starbucks
Departure early morning by 6.00 am. Reach campsite by breakfast time, Explore Campsite, allotment of tents followed by lunch. Post lunch we begin with an introduction and basic orientation about the camp followed by activities. The campers will be divided into teams hence, giving a feeling of togetherness along with the healthy competition. Activities like flag making, double -trouble, archery etc will be conducted on day 1. In the evening we will have fun activities around the campfire. Hi-tea & dinner will be served at scheduled times with nimbu pani / kokam during the day to keep the kids hydrated.
The day starts early morning with a trek & exercises. Post breakfast activities like swimming, valley crossing, rifle shooting, etc. will be conducted. This will be a fun-filled day with a lot of activities and learnings.
Total Cost- Rs.3990/- pp
Early bird discount- Rs. 350/- pp (till 31st Mar)
• Pune to Pune transport by private vehicle.
• All meals from during the camp (breakfast, lunch, hi-tea, dinner)
• Accommodation in tents on sharing basis.
• All Equipment during the camp along with safety equipment for adventure activities.
• 24 hours of safety vehicle at the campsite in case of emergency.
• Basic First Aid kits with qualified first aiders will be available at the campsite
• Experienced and expert Camp leaders
• Personal Expenses like Soft Drinks, Mineral water, Tips etc.
• Any kind of Insurance, Medical or/and Emergency Charges.
• Anything not covered under the head ‘Cost Includes’.
Things to carry:
• Clothes: T-Shirts, Track pant, shorts, socks, undergarments etc.
• Torch per person with extra batteries (Mandatory)
• Comfortable Footwear
• Personal Medication
• Water bottle and food like plum cakes, biscuits
• Extra clothes as needed
• Mosquitoes repellent (compulsory)
• Swimming costumes (Optional)
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send a SMS or WhatsApp.
Cancellation Policy (for details policy please refer our website:www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveler/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travelers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only(not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack Outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event. For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within the next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of the event.
• If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is canceled by Backpack Outdoors due to the insufficient number of people then the full amount will be refunded or adjusted in the next event.