The Everest Base Camp trek takes you to the foot of the tallest mountain peak in the world. The trek begins from Lukla, a charming village set at about 9000 feet above sea level. Over two weeks, you’ll see the landscape change from pine forests and sparkling streams to a rocky and bare terrain, with trails through snow and glacial moraine. On the trail, you’ll pass yak caravans and interact with the resilient Sherpa community. En route, you’ll stay at tea-houses, stop at famous landmarks, and see some of the mightiest peaks in Nepal, including the epic Mt. Everest itself. The Everest Base Camp trek becomes a personal journey for many, and will have a significant positive impact on you. The visit to the Everest Base Camp is undoubtedly the most awaited part of this trek. But equally alluring is your morning climb to the summit of Mt. Kalapatthar, a small hill near the base camp. The summit offers you the best sunrise views of Mount Everest. It’s a moment you’ll never forget.
- Complete the iconic trek to Everest Base Camp.
- Take on the challenge of trekking to 18,000 feet/5,486 meters.
- Climb Mt. Kalapatthar to watch a golden sunrise.
- Explore the colourful streets of Namche, the highest market place in the world.
- Take the tiny 20-seater flight to Lukla through nerve-wracking mountainous landscape.
Day – 01: International Arrival in Kathmandu (1 330 m) Stay in hostel.
Day – 02: Flight to Lukla (2 850 m)& Trek Phakding (2 640 m) stay in Tea House/Lodge
Day – 03 : Trek to Namche Bazaar (3 440 m) stay in Tea House/Lodge
Day – 04: Rest day at Namche Bazar (Acclimatization day) stay in Tea house/Lodge
Day – 05: Trek to Tengboche (3 860 m) stay in Tea House/Lodge
Day – 06: Trek to Dingboche (4 410 m) stay in Tea House/Lodge
Day – 07: Rest day Dingboche (4 410 m) (Acclimatization day) stay in Tea House/Lodge
Day – 08 : Trek to Lobuche (4 930 m) stay in Tea House/Lodge
Day – 09 :Trek to Gorakshep (5 160 m) &EBC (5 410 m)& Back to Gorakshep stay in Tea House/Lodge
Day – 10 :Trek to Kala Pathar (5 545m) & to Pangboche/Pheriche (4 371 m) stay in Tea House/Lodge
Day – 11:Trek to Namche Bazaar (3 440 m) stay in Tea House/Lodge
Day – 12 : Trek to Lukla (2 850 m) stay in Tea house/Lodge
Day – 13 : Flight to Kathmandu (1 330 m) stay in Hostel
Day- 14 : International Departure
Total Cost for Indians for this Trek: Rs. 42,999/-
Food cost will be Rs. 1650/- per person per day (optional)
Fixed Departure mixed group on every Wednesday & Saturday in Sep, Oct & Nov of 2019
- Accommodation in Kathmandu for 2 nights in Hostel on Multiple sharing basis (Mixed)
- Accommodation during Trek for 11 nights in Teahouses / lodges on Twin sharing basis (Mixed)
- Domestic flights (Kathmandu-Lukla-Kathmandu). Domestic Airport transfer (for Lukla Flights)
- 1 English Speaking Trekking Guide for all groups. 1 Assistant Guide for group size above 6 pax.
- Porters to carry 10Kg maximum per person on the trek (Porter: Trekker = 1:3)
- Sagarmatha National Park Fee
- All permits, applicable local taxes required for itinerary and as per Nepali regulations at the time of the trek
- Wages, Accommodation, Food, Insurance of trekking guides and porters
- Adventure Travel Insurance with emergency Medical helicopter assistance and evacuation
- Medical oxygen if needed for emergency purpose
- Personal expenses of any nature, personal tips to guides & porters, alcoholic beverages, cold drinks, mineral water/boiled water and hot showers during the trek.
- Meals in Kathmandu and on the Trek *Meal upgrades available on all packages
- International Airfare &Tourist visa for Nepal. Pick up & drop for International Arrival & Departure
- Any transportation needs outside of the itinerary inclusions.
- Any sightseeing outside of the itinerary inclusions
- Any kind of personal Gear, Clothing and Equipment
- Any Unforeseen Expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, landslides, road conditions, International or domestic flight delays/cancellations,political disturbance, natural disaster, deviation in programsand any other circumstances beyond our control
- Any extra night costs for rooms in case of domestic flight delays in both Lukla and Kathmandu
- Any filming permits of any kind. This includes any type of drone. The fee for drones is at $16,000 and permits take 45 days to obtain
Thanks and Regards,
Team BACKPACK OUTDOORS
Keep Exploring !!!!
Mayur Khivasara: 09823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered, kindly send an SMS or WhatsApp.