Mt. Kalsubai Trek
Hello Backpackers ! ! ! .
Lets celebrate Independence day on Top of the highest peak in Maharashtra. Kalsubai, at the height of 5,400ft, is the highest peak in the state of Maharashtra. Kalsubai temple is located on top of the peak. The rugged terrain, wind, rains, clouds and the wild flowers in full bloom(Aug-Sep) make the trek extremely enjoyable.
Date: – 15th Aug, Sunday. (Departure – 14th Aug, night 11pm.)
Pickups : 10.45pm: Burger King, Paud Road Kothrud, Near P&G Showroom.
11.10pm: Opp Wadeshwar Hotel, FC Road, Deccan.
11.20pm: Pune university Signal
11.30pm: Bremen Chowk, Aundh
11.40pm: Nashik Phata
Route – Burger King( Paud Road)- Opp Wadeswar Hotel (FC road )– Pune university – spicer college – Nashik phata – sangamner – bari base village & bace.
On route pickup possible, get in touch for on route pickups.
11.00 pm – Departure from Pune
Day 2 –
05.00 am – Reach Bari (base village) & Rest for some time.
06.30am – Breakfast
07.00 am- Trek starts
11.30 am- Reach the top & lunch (to be brought by participants)
01.00 pm – Start descending
04.30 pm – Reach base & have tea.
05.00 pm – Start return Journey. En-route snacks
11.00 pm – Reach Pune (approx)
Cost : Rs 1150/- per person (Pune to Pune)
Cost Includes: Transport by private vehicle, morning breakfast, evening tea base, Snacks on the return journey, basic first aid if needed, expertise.
Cost Excludes: Lunch and anything that is not specifically mentioned in fees includes.
Things to carry:
1. A Backpack/trekking sack.(please avoid zola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek with them)
2. Minimum 3 liters of water.
3. Pack Lunch
4. Torch with extra batteries. (Just in case)
5. Personal medication (if required). Basic first aid will be available.
6. Cap & rain cover
7. Extra pair of clothes to change.(Just in case)
8. Camera (Optional)
9. Some emergency food like biscuits, plum cakes, chocolates etc.
10. Shoes are must – Good quality trekking /sports.
11. Chappals/Sandals for use after trek (Optional)
** Double pack your valuables in plastic bags to avoid getting wet.
For booking click on below link:
Rhiim Gandhi: +91-9850788233
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send a SMS or WhatsApp.
Thanks and Regards,
Team BACKPACK OUTDOORS
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Flat no 3, ground floor,
Vignesh Apartment, Near Jost Engg company,
Opp Rawat furniture showroom,
Paud road, Kothrud,
Office Timings:12.00pm to 06.30pm
** Please note that your registration will be confirmed only after the payment of the entire fees is done and registration form is filled.
Cancellation Policy :(for details policy please refer our website:www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveler/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travelers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only (not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack Outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event. For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of the event.
• If the event is cancelled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is cancelled by Backpack Outdoors due to insufficient number of people, or any other situation then full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.