Mt. Kalsubai Trek
Hello Backpackers ! ! ! .
Pickups : 10.45pm: Burger King, Paud Road Kothrud, Near P&G Showroom.
11.10pm: Opp Wadeshwar Hotel, FC Road, Deccan.
11.20pm: Pune university Signal
11.30pm: Bremen Chowk, Aundh
11.40pm: Nashik Phata
Route – Burger King( Paud Road)- Opp Wadeswar Hotel (FC road )– Pune university – spicer college – Nashik phata – sangamner – bari base village & bace.
On route pickup possible, get in touch for on route pickups.
11.00 pm – Departure from Pune
Day 2 –
05.00 am – Reach Bari (base village) & Rest for some time.
06.30am – Breakfast
07.00 am- Trek starts
11.30 am- Reach the top & lunch (to be brought by participants)
01.00 pm – Start descending
04.30 pm – Reach base & have tea.
05.00 pm – Start return Journey. En-route snacks
11.00 pm – Reach Pune (approx)
Cost : Rs 1150/- per person (Pune to Pune)
Cost Includes: Transport by private vehicle, morning breakfast, evening tea base, Snacks on the return journey, basic first aid if needed, expertise.
Cost Excludes: Lunch and anything that is not specifically mentioned in fees includes.
Things to carry:
1. A Backpack/trekking sack.(please avoid zola or sling bag as it becomes difficult to trek with them)
2. Minimum 3 liters of water.
3. Pack Lunch
4. Torch with extra batteries. (Just in case)
5. Personal medication (if required). Basic first aid will be available.
6. Cap & rain cover
7. Extra pair of clothes to change.(Just in case)
8. Camera (Optional)
9. Some emergency food like biscuits, plum cakes, chocolates etc.
10. Shoes are must – Good quality trekking /sports.
11. Chappals/Sandals for use after trek (Optional)
** Double pack your valuables in plastic bags to avoid getting wet.
For booking click on below link:
Rhiim Gandhi: +91-9850788233
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send a SMS or WhatsApp.
Thanks and Regards,
Team BACKPACK OUTDOORS
E-mail ID: email@example.com
Flat no 3, ground floor,
Vignesh Apartment, Near Jost Engg company,
Opp Rawat furniture showroom,
Paud road, Kothrud,
Office Timings:12.00pm to 06.30pm
** Please note that your registration will be confirmed only after the payment of the entire fees is done and registration form is filled.
Cancellation Policy :(for details policy please refer our website:www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveler/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travelers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only (not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack Outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event. For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of the event.
• If the event is cancelled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is cancelled by Backpack Outdoors due to insufficient number of people, or any other situation then full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.