Re-live your childhood.. Play in mud!
Rolling Academy & Backpack outdoors brings to you monsoon madness of Mud Attack!
Kick off the event to the tunes of DJ and enjoy Zumba in the MUD…
Its all about crossing obstacles spread over a muddy landscape. Go over some fun and challenging obstacles with your buddies.
Date: 12th August, Sunday. 8:30 am to 2:30 pm.
Mud Attack is a half day event that you can enjoy with your family and friends
08.30 am: Reach at the Venue (sharp)
09.00 am: Have breakfast
09.30 am: Zumba session
10.30 am: Start Activities (military-style obstacles, ladder walls, mudslide and many more)
01.00 pm: Freshen up & Change
01.30 pm: Lunch
02.30 pm: Departure
Cost- 950/- per person
5-8 years Rs. 500/- pp
8-10 years Rs. 700/- pp
Venue- Singhgad base (exact venue details will be given after booking)
*For Jain food, kindly intimate while booking.
Things to carry:
1. Fresh clothes to be changed post event
2. Extra footwear
4. Plastic bags to carry used clothes and footwear
5. Hair mask (if required)
6. Toiletries kit
1. Wear synthetic clothing (old if available) which can be discarded post-event.
2. Wear old shoes and socks which can be discarded post-event. Strictly avoid wearing fancy footwear/high heels.
3. Strictly avoid wearing any ornaments, watches, glasses, etc. as it can easily get damaged/lost in mud.
4. If you have had any recent/past injury, inform the instructors accordingly and avoid difficult obstacles.
5. If you have skin problems/skin allergies, avoid muddy obstacles and use Skin Powder post-event.
** + 2.5 % bank charges if paid online
Limited Seats! ! !
For Booking click on below link
** Please note that your registration will be confirmed only after the payment of the entire fees is done and registration form is filled.
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send a SMS or WhatsApp.
Cancellation Policy (for details policy please refer our website: www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveler/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travelers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only (not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event.
For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of the event.
• If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is canceled by Backpack Outdoors due to an insufficient number of people then the full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.