Camp with your squad and enjoy a musical night under the full moon & stars at Camp hideout! A perfect way to spend a weekend with your friends and loved one under the stars with live music, bonfire and tent stay. The campsite is located 45 km from Pune. Nicely developed for 1-day picnics and overnight stays. The place is very close to Lavasa. Excellent food is served here.
Date: 22nd-23rd Dec 2018
Place- Camp hideout, Temghar backwaters, Lavasa road Pune.
22nd Dec- 2018, Sat
01.45 pm: Reporting at outside MC Donald’s, JM road.
02:00 pm: Departure (sharp) from JM road.
Reach campsite. Have evening tea snacks. Enjoy some activities like mountain cycling, archery, slack-lining etc. Experience the view of the mesmerizing sunset. Tickle your taste buds with a delicious dinner. Post dinner enjoy live music besides the bonfire at night.
Wake up call. Nature trail. Have breakfast and depart to Pune.
11:30 am: Arrival at Pune
Adults (with transport): Rs.1500/pp
(8 years and above)
Adults (without transport): Rs. 1200/-
(8 years and above)
Kids below 4 yrs – Free of cost (registration must. Kindly call.)
Kids 4 years – below 8 years – Rs 1000 /-pp
Things to Carry:
• Blanket / Shawl /Sleeping bag/Alternative.
• Torch (1 per person, mandatory).
• Mosquitoes repellent (just in case).
• Towel /Napkins.
• Winter clothes (it gets cold during the night)
• Bed sheet (just in case, we will be providing foam mats in the tent.)
• Extra clothes as needed
** Note: Alcohol, Smoking, Drugs strictly prohibited.
** +2.5 % bank charges if paid online.
Directions: For people with own transport
People can come early to the campsite and enjoy the sunset.
Reach Lavarde Village, on Lavasa road just near Temghar dam, which is 35 km from Chandani Chowk, Paud Road, Pune. Lavarde village to Campsite @ Vegre village is a distance of 5 km which is off-road. Vehicles can be taken till the campsite, but vehicles need to have good ground clearance. (Vehicles like Santro, Wagon R etc can reach the campsite)
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send a SMS or WhatsApp.
Thanks and Regards,
Team BACKPACK OUTDOORS
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Flat no 3, ground floor,
Vignesh Apartment, Near Jost Engg company,
Opp Rawat furniture showroom,
Paud Road, Kothrud,
Office Timings: 12 pm to 6.30 pm
Cancellation Policy (for details policy please refer our website:www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveler/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travelers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only(not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack Outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event.
For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within the next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of the event.
• If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is canceled by Backpack Outdoors due to the insufficient number of people then the full amount will be refunded or adjusted in the next event.