Start your new year off a little different this year, in the lap of mother nature. With a carnival theme to celebrate New Year’s Eve will be a night to remember.
We’ve got huge celebrations planned for you.
Give yourself one night to leave aside city luxuries as the nature has got you covered with a starlit sky and a cold breeze. With music, hot bonfire and tent camping will be a perfect experience to welcome 2020 as we say good bye to 2019.
Date: 31st Dec – 1st Jan 2020, Tue
Place: Camping Cove, Temghar Backwaters, vegre village.
Transport facility available from Temghar dam to campsite.
The campsite offers the best views of Temghar backwater lake with lakeside camping. The campsite is 50 Km away from Pune. Enjoy lip smacking starters with your gang around the campfire at chilly night. The combination of warm, grilled food and the cold, fresh air makes you feel magnificent. Say goodbye to 2019 with DJ night and welcome 2020 with a sparkling firecracker show. Enjoy the Dinner with Bonfire with your loved ones & dance till your legs are tired. Welcome new year with cake cutting. Night will be at leisure.
Wake up call & witness the first sunrise of the New Year.
8 years and above – Rs. 1950/- per person
5-8 years – Rs. 1500/- per person
Below 5 years free. Registration mandatory
** Please note that your registration will be confirmed only after the payment of the entire fees is done and registration form is filled.
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send an SMS or WhatsApp.
Thanks and Regards,
Team BACKPACK OUTDOORS
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Cancellation Policy :
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveller/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travellers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only (not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event. For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of event.
• If the event is cancelled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is cancelled by Backpack Outdoors due to insufficient number of people then full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.