Ditch the mainstream party scenes in the city, because we’ve got some great camping event that you can escape off to and celebrate this New Year’s Eve. Imagine spending the first moment of the new year in fresh chilly winds with the warmth of a bonfire and the light of the moon with millions of stars winking at you. Join us for this eco-friendly, unique and offbeat lifetime experience!
This will be the 5th edition of Eco-friendly, non-alcoholic, new year celebration.
31st Dec 2019, Tue
06:45 pm: Departure from J M Road Pune
Reach campsite. Have unlimited delicious dinner. Celebrate the last night & first day of New Year eve far on an isolated campsite while gazing stars up in the sky, peace in mind, dancing & singing around the bonfire. Welcome the new year with cake cutting.
1st Jan 2020, Wed
Wake up call. Nature trail & enjoy some obstacle course activities. Have breakfast and depart to Pune
11:30 am: Arrival to Pune
Hi tea & Barbecue – Rs.350/- pp
Reporting at a campsite around 4.30 pm.
Hi-tea – 5.00 pm
Barbecue will be served from 7 to 8.30 pm.
(**Only for the people who are coming by own transport )
We are the only Pure – veg campsite around Pune, and one of our specialties is delicious food.
**Directions: For people with own transport
Location – https://g.page/CampHideout?share
People can come early to the campsite and enjoy the sunset.
Reach Lavarde Village, on Lavasa road just near Temghar dam, which is 35 km from Chandani Chowk, Paud Road, Pune. Lavarde village to Campsite @ Vegre village is a distance of 5 km which is off-road. Vehicles can be taken till the campsite, but vehicles need to have good ground clearance. (Vehicles like Santro, Wagon R etc can reach the campsite)
Mayur Khivasara: +91-9823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered kindly send an SMS or WhatsApp.
Thanks and Regards,
Team BACKPACK OUTDOORS
E-mail ID: [email protected]
Flat no 3, ground floor,
Vignesh Apartment, Near Jost Engg company,
Opp Rawat furniture showroom,
Paud Road, Kothrud,
Office Timings: 12 pm to 6.30 pm
Cancellation Policy (for details policy please refer our website: www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveler/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travelers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only(not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack Outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event.
For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within the next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of the event.
• If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is canceled by Backpack Outdoors due to the insufficient number of people then the full amount will be refunded or adjusted in the next event.