When you hear the name Ladakh – the picture that often pops in your head is barren mountains, Khardungla pass, and an azure blue lake made famous by Bollywood – the Pangong Tso. However, people miss out on exploring those places that are not so famous but are extremely beautiful. These are small and slightly remote locations where the true charm of Ladakh lies. The land of beautiful and fabulous landscapes has some superabundance of attractions, which still are not much explored. Hence, Backpack Outdoors has organized a special batch to some of the off-beat places, which the travel junkies have probably just heard off.
- Unexplored places of Ladakh, along with all the popular destinations.
- Ladakh, Khardungla, Turtuk, Hanle, Tso moriri, Diskit, Pangong Tso and lot more.
- Travel through the highest mountain passes of the world.
- Monestries, Homestays, Culture, food and Pristine blue
- Sand dunes in the middle of nowhere in Hunder, and a last few of the double-humped camels in the
Duration – 11N/12D
Tour Cost: Rs. 32,500/– pp (ex Manali)
Booking amount: Rs.5000/- pp
Group size: Min 10 pax or more
Date – 14th Sep -25th Sep 2019
- Magnetic Hill, War Memorial, Nimu Sangam, and Gurudwara Pathar Sahib & local Leh market etc
- Mighty Khardungla Pass
- Nubra valley (sand dunes- Hunder)
- Turtuk the Last village on India Pakistan border
- Hanle -A most beautiful village in Ladakh
- Pangong Lake & Tso Moriri Lake & camping
- The glimpse of Shyok Valley
- Tanglang La Pass
- Baralacha La Pass
- Outstanding terrains of Manali – Leh highway
- Upgrade to twin sharing basis at Rs. 6000 pp
- Camel ride fees at actual
- Camera charges at actual
- Accommodation in Guesthouses /homestay /tent stays on sharing basis.
- Meals on MAP (12 Breakfast +11Dinner)
- Entry fees at monasteries & monuments for Indian Nationals.
- Camping, Bonfire &Music
- First Aid and oxygen cylinder
- All permits
- Backpack Outdoors Service Charge.
- Experienced Tour Leader to guide you through the entire route
- Pune – New Delhi – Pune Train/Airfare. (in the case of ex Delhi)
- Delhi – Manali –Delhi Volvo tickets (in the case of ex Delhi)
- Food (Lunch), & other than mentioned in the Itinerary.
- Food in transit
- The cost of any form of rescue, evacuation, hospitalization, etc
- Any other expenses occurring due to natural calamities or reasons beyond our control.
Below travel, assistance can be provided on additional cost.
- Pune- Delhi –Pune (Train/Flight tickets)
- Delhi – Manali- Delhi Volvo tickets
Contact us for any other dates or customized tour requirements.
Thanks and Regards,
Team BACKPACK OUTDOORS
Keep Exploring !!!!
Mayur Khivasara: 09823996112
If you are unable to connect or your phone is not answered, kindly send an SMS or WhatsApp.
Cancellation Policy (for details policy please refer our website:www.backpackoutdoors.in)