Camping Builds Close Bonds with family and friends. Camping is not only fun but it is a way of refreshing our souls, In this busy running life it makes us feel fresh, freedom from work and so on. Camping is fun and even more when we are with our loved ones. It is one of the best bonding activities.
20th Oct – 21st Oct 2018 Sat- Sun
Pick up Points-
02.00 pm: Reporting at FC Road opp Starbucks
02.20 pm: Departure (Sharp)
02.40 pm: Paud Road outside Burgerking
03.00 pm: Chandani Chowk & departure to the base village.
Day 1 – 20th Oct Sat
04.30 pm: Reach Campsite
05.00 pm: Evening Tea, Snacks, Orientation & Tent Allocation.
05.30 pm: Small walk around the campsite, view of the mesmerizing sunset and soothing breeze at lakeside.
7.00 pm: Come back. Some fun games & leisure time.
9.30 pm: Enjoy Dinner followed by music, dance, and campfire.
Day 2 – 21st Oct Sun
07.00 am: Wakeup call and get freshen up
07.30 am: Nature Trail
08.30 am: Breakfast
09.30 am: Pack up and Departure.
Cost: – Rs.1650/ pp
• Accommodation in comfortable tents on twin/triple sharing basis only.
• Transportation from Pune to Pune in Non- Ac bus.
• Carry mats
• Delicious Veg Food
a) 1 hi- tea
(Bhel, Pakoda /Similar)
b) 1 Dinner
1 Gravy sabji (Paneer /Aalu Mutter/ Similar) 1Dry sabji (Bhendi fry, Jeera potato/similar) Jeera rice, Daal, Salad, Sweet (Aamras (seasonal), Gulabjamun/Amrakhand/Similar)
c) 1 Breakfast
Poha & Misal Paav /Upma/ Tea Similar
• First Aid (if needed)
• Sleeping bags or blankets (Available on rent kindly get in touch)
• Food ordered other than mentioned meals in Itinerary.
• Personal Expenses like Soft Drinks, Mineral water, Tips etc.
• Anything not covered under the heading ‘Cost Includes’.
Things to Carry:
• Torch (per person mandatory)
• Mosquitoes repellent (just in case)
• Towel napkins etc.
• Winter clothes (it gets cold during the night)
• Bed sheet (just in case)
• Extra clothes as needed.
****Special Note: Alcohol and Smoking strictly prohibited.
***2.5% transaction charges will be applicable if you pay by debit card, credit card or through internet banking etc.
Limited Seats ! ! !
For Booking click on below link
Flat no 3, ground floor,
Vignesh Apartment, Near Jost Engg company,
Opp Rawat furniture showroom,
Paud Road, Kothrud,
Office Timings: 12 pm to 6.30 pm
** Please note that your registration will be confirmed only after the payment of the entire fees is done and registration form is filled.
Cancellation Policy (for details policy please refer our website:www.backpackoutdoors.in)
• The request for cancellation and refund if any should be made in the Cancellation Form, duly signed by the traveler/guardian or by e-mail sent from the travelers personal ID.
• Cancellation request will be received during working days and during working hours. It will be processed form the time of receipt of the form or email.
• Refund will be paid by cheque only(not cash) or account transfers within 15 days of event conclusion.
• Backpack Outdoors reserves all rights to modify/change any program/event.
For any reason of cancellation, cancellation charges will be applicable as follows
• For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within the next 3 months of the amt paid.
• For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
• No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of the event.
• If the event is canceled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
• If the event is canceled by Backpack Outdoors due to the insufficient number of people then the full amount will be refunded or adjusted in next event.